Ch. 19

Tris p.o.v:

When we got to the apartment we put the groceries away but went straight to the couch.  We relaxed for the remaining of the day and when it was finally dinner time Tobias and I were both starving. We headed to the cafeteria and both got hamburgers and fries before sitting down at the table. It was just us because we came earlier than we usually do. Shopping took a while and the ride home took a lot of our afternoon so we only had maybe an hour before dinner. 

I turn to Tobias and see he's eating his hamburger and smile.  I peck his cheek and he stops eating and turns his head at me.  "I had fun today."

Tobias smiles at me and then wraps his arm around me.  "So did I.  I mean even if you did drag me Amity, I did have fun spending it with you."

"Oh shut it.  You had loads of fun." 

"Yes I did."  Tobias smiles at me before kissing my lips.  I hold onto his cheeks to let the kiss not go too fast.  When Tobias deepens the kiss by turning his head is when I reach up and put my hand into his hair.

"Woah!  Tris and Tobias get a room!"  We pull apart and there's Zeke, Marlene, and Christiana.  I blush and hide my face in Tobias' chest. 

"Hi guys."  Tobias says to them while laughing and I look up at him while glaring at him.  I hit his chest making him look at me bewildered.  "What?"

"I can't believe you're laughing."

"What?  You're cute when you do that."

"Ugh."

"Well, we're gonna get something to eat."  They left and I went back to glaring at Tobias. 

"Still not gonna deny it Tris.  You're still cute."  Tobias kisses my cheek then my nose and I went back to eating my food.  Just then the gang came back with their food and sat down in their seats. 

"You know I never thought I would see the day you would be doing that."  Marlene said and I quirk an eyebrow at her.  Tobias throws an arm around my shoulder with a smile on his face.

"I know right.  I think I have changed her."  Everyone but me laughed at that comment. 

"Excuse me mister.  I think I changed you as well."

"She's right you know.  You are a love sick puppy now."

"Whatever."  Tobias mumbled and  everyone laughs before going back to their food until someone said something.

"We should have a hangout tonight to celebrate Tris and Tobias' first day back to their jobs on Monday."

"Yes!  We should totally do that!"  Christiana piped in.

"What do you think Tris?"  Tobias asked me probably wanting to get approval again.

"Lets do it.  I know I'm not a party person but I think its a good idea.  Especially since we are all settled now."  I was leaning towards Tobias when I was saying this and the others were being so loud anyways.

"Tris is in." 

"Yes!  Be at my place at 8 sharp."  Zeke said and we nodded our heads agreeing.

~~~~~~

We got to Zeke's house at 8:01 because someone didn't want to get off the couch.  The door opens and Zeke opens the door with an annoyed expression.  "There you guys are!  God what were you doing?  Making babies?"

I gasped and Tobias pushed his friend.  Zeke put his hands up in surrender but Marlene and Christiana are laughing in the living room.  "Shut up Zeke."  We walked into apartment but not before I swat Zeke upside the head.  Tobias and I head to the loveseat to sit since the couch is taken.  Zeke comes in and sits on the couch next to Marlene and smirks at us.

"So why were you guys late?"

"Because Tobias wouldn't get off the couch and it took a while to get him off."

"Keep telling that to them Tris."

"So it was baby making!  I knew it." 

"Ugh for the last time it wasn't like that!"  I put my hands up to my face and Tobias laughs.

"Tris won't tell you guys cause then she'll blush and then I'll call her cute.  So I will tell you guys.   So she was right I didn't get off the couch because I was intoxicated by this lovely lady.  In other words, we were making out and she was trying to make us stop but I couldn't."

Everyone laughed at us and I hide my face in Tobias' chest for the second time today.  "I hate you."  I said but it was muffled by his shirt but Tobias laughs at me.

"I love you too."  Tobias runs his fingers through my hair and sigh not being able to stay mad at him. 

"So what should we do?"

"I don't know."  Christiana says.  I sit back and let them decide what they want us to do.  "No, we are not watching that!"  I look up and see Zeke holding up Sausage Party and look between the two of them.

"Zeke why that one.  I mean it is stupid!"  Marlene complains to Zeke and he rolls his eyes.

"No its not.  Come on Tobias help me out here."

"I am not vouching for you Zeke but considering we don't know what to do lets watch it."

"Well I don't know if I should thank you or hit you."

"Um..thank me cause I am awesome."  Tobias says cockily and I roll my eyes. 

"Any objections?"  Zeke asks and we all shake our heads.  Zeke puts in the movie and sits back down on the couch putting an arm around Marlene.  I look at Tobias and he's looking at the television.  I put my head on his shoulder and cuddle into body trying to get comfortable.  Tobias puts an arm around my body while we try to enjoy this movie.

"Gross."  I say and cringe when there's a potential rape scene with the juice box. 

"Tris you okay?"  Tobias whispers in my ear and I nod my head.

"This movie is disturbing."  I get settled back and try to watch the movie again.  The movie is halfway over and I can't believe that hotdog and the bun.  Well I made it this far I guess the movie isn't so bad.  I spoke too soon cause we made it to the end of the movie.  It was basically food having sex for ten to twenty minutes straight.  I think my mind was scarred so I hide my face into Tobias' chest and Zeke laughed at me.  "Is the movie over?"

"Yeah.  Lets go home." 

Before we go home I walked over to Zeke and kicked him in the shin.  "That is for putting in that disgusting movie."

"I guess I deserved that."  I smirk at him but not before turning to Marlene and Christina. 

"Oh Christina and Marlene we are all done with our apartment."

"Really!  Congratulations you two!"

"Thanks.  Well we better get going.  See you two later."  Tobias and I walked out of the apartment and towards ours for the night.

A/N:  Here's chapter 19.  Hope you guys enjoyed it.  I know I enjoyed writing this and it had a ton of cute Tris and Tobias moments.  Well how do you think their first day is gonna be?  Find out in chapter 20.  Hopefully to have that written by the time I get back from spring break so you can have one more chapter to read.

I dedicate this chapter to UndercoverPolaroid for when she got scarred in a way from watching it at noam_dar_lover28 18th birthday party.  It was a fun time.  😂😆

Vote.  Comment.