Ch. 14

Tris p.o.v:
When I get back home Tobias is on the couch which surprises me since I didn't expect him to be back so soon. I walk over to the couch and sit next to him. He looks up from his phone and when he see me he smiles.

"Hey."

"Hey. I didn't think you would be back so early."

"Yeah me neither. That is until Marlene came back from work. And Zeke made a huge mistake as saying can you fix something. Then Marlene says something like 'fix it yourself.' I could sense an arguement coming so I said bye to Zeke then headed home."

"Well that makes sense. Sorry your outing got cut short."

"It's fine. We can do it another time." He puts an arm around me pulling me closer to him. I look at him with a smile and lean to kiss his lips. He brings his hand to my cheek while kissing me back. When we pull back, he puts his forehead on mine.

He looks into my eyes before taking his forehead off mine. "What was that for?"

"I don't know. I wanted to." Tobias smiles at me before kissing me but this time the kiss was a little heated. He puts his tongue in my mouth then I curl my fingers into his hair. Tobias moans into my mouth which makes me smile. I pull back and Tobias bites my bottom lip.

Tobias lays down on his back on the couch so I can lay on top of him. Tobias looks at me and I could feel his heartbeat. "How was your time with Christiana?"

"It was nice spending time with her. We talked about what's happening with our lives then we watched a movie."

"Well that must have been nice." He smiles at me and I lean down to kiss his lips. When I pull back, I put my head on his chest and stay like that for a while. Tobias puts his arms around me and we stay in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's company.

When it was time for dinner we got up and head to the cafeteria. We sat at the table and dug into the food. I feel bad for Marlene since by what Tobias told me she had a terrible day. I don't know what happened between Zeke and Marlene but it must've been bad since Marlene is sitting next to Chris and won't say a word to Zeke.

I heard Tobias say to Zeke, "How is she working?"

"Someone brings her back and forth. Marlene is doing fine really. I honestly don't know why I said that. It slipped I guess. I'm such an idiot."

He is an idiot. I can understand Marlene right now because I went through that at the bureau. Although, my circumstances were different than Marlene's but still the same in getting around. I wonder what she does for work.

"Well that we can agree on." I hear Tobias say and I totally agree with him on this one. Dinner was quiet the rest of time we were eating. Tobias and I left once we were done and went back home. We went to the bedroom and I went to crawl in the bed. Tobias takes his shirt off and gives it to me. I take my shirt off and I can see Tobias' eyes widen. I ignore him and put on his shirt making Tobias gets out of his daze. He finally gets into bed and I roll my eyes.

We lay side by side on our sides so we we are looking into each other's eyes. I can see in Tobias' eyes are filled with love and he smiles at me. He places his hand on my cheek before he leans in to kiss me. The kiss was filled with love and passion. I climb on top of Tobias and straddle him which makes Tobias grab onto my waist. When we pull back, Tobias releases out a breath and smiles at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tobias." I get off of Tobias and cuddle with him and soon fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~

"Tobias have you ever thought about getting back your old job." Tobias is sitting next to me on the couch then turns to look at me. He stares at a spot on the couch but doesn't answer me for a while.