Ch. 20

Tris p.o.v:

After our crazy day yesterday and ending it with hanging with our friends we decided to just relax in the apartment before our first day.  We woke up late that morning and Tobias had his arm around my waist.  I turned around in his arms so I'm facing him and notice he's looking at me with a smile.

"Were you looking at me while I sleep?"  I say to Tobias with a smile and his smile grows. 

"Maybe."  Tobias smirks and I laugh at him.  "Sometimes I can't help myself.  You are so cute when you sleep."  I blush knowing that he has been doing this.  Although, I do the same thing when I wake up before him.

"You know the same goes for you Tobias."

"Nah uh.  I ain't cute.  I'm hot and sexy."

"Don't forget cocky and can be a big baby."

Tobias looks at me and I laugh at him.  Tobias quirks an eyebrow and has an evil smile on his face. Why does that look gives me the sense that he's planning something. I jump out of the bed but only to be pulled by Tobias back onto the bed. His hands pulls me by the waist and pulls me back to the bed. My back bounces on the bed once and I look up to see Tobias hovering above me.

Tobias puts his legs on either side of my body so he's trapping me with his body. Tobias is smirking and he leans down close to my lips where our breathes are mingling. I thought he was gonna kiss me so I close my eyes but he sighs. "So you think I'm a big baby."

I open my eyes and see he's still smirking and realized too late what he's planning. Just then he starts tickling me and I couldn't control my laughter. My eyes starts to water because of all the laughing I'm doing. "Tobias I'm sorry! Please stop! What I meant was you're cute when you're like that."

He stops and shakes his head but he's still smiling. "There you go calling me cute. I'm hot."

"There you go being cocky."

"Fair enough." Tobias laughs and I shake my head. "I'm your big baby though."

I run my fingers through his hair and look into his eyes. "Yes you are." Tobias smiles at me before kissing me on the lips. I return the kiss instantly and pull on his hair and he moans into the kiss. The kiss turns passionately and Tobias runs his hands down my arms before breaking the kiss. We smile at each other and he kisses my forehead.

"So you really think I'm a baby?" Tobias looks into my eyes wanting a serious answer.

"Oh my god Tobias!" I cover my face with my hands but pull them away after a second. "You can be sometimes especially when I'm really stubborn and you want something. Like yesterday when you didn't want to go to Amity to get groceries. But like I said it's cute and funny at times."

"Well if I make you laugh then that's all that matters right." Tobias smiles at me before pecking my lips. He goes to his side of bed and wraps his arm around me. "I love you."

"I love you too." It took awhile for us to get out of bed but when we did we just got cereal from the kitchen since we didn't want to go out today. I changed into sweats and one of Tobias' shirts before climbing into the bed. Tobias turns on the television and we cuddled while we watched television.

~~~~

After lunch I decided to text Marlene since I wanted to talk to one of my girl friends but I didn't feel like texting Chris. It's been like this since we got back. I haven't been wanting to talk to her. I thought I have forgiven her but I guess I haven't completely. She basically destroyed my trust and I don't know how to feel.