Ch.13

Tris p.o.v:
I woke up the next morning on Tobias' chest wrapped in his arms. Being in his arms feels like home because I always feels safe. I feel his breath come on my face and I smile at the fact that he's holding me. I love it when he holds me like this. As if he never will get to ever again. I shut my eyes again so I'm not completely staring at Tobias but it didn't work. My eyes open back and my eyes go to his face immediately once they open. I can't help but admire how every time Tobias sleeps he's so relax so I stare every time he sleeps.

Tobias stirs in his sleep and that gives me a sign that he's gonna be waking up soon. I take a good look at his face before he wakes up. I only get a couple of minutes before he wakes up and his blue eyes look into mine. He smiles when he sees me and I smile at him. Tobias reaches over and touches my cheek and kisses my lips. I bring my fingers into his hair while I kiss him back. When he pulls back, he pulls my bottom lip with his teeth. He puts his forehead on mine then runs his fingers through my hair.

Tobias opens his eyes and smiles at me. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I'm smiling back at him and I run my fingers along his cheek. We stay like that for a while and then I try to get up but Tobias brings his arms tighter around me. "Tobias come on."

"No stay." I sigh but I decide I will stay for a little bit. I finally get out of his arms and go to the bathroom. I get back into the bedroom and Tobias is laying on his back. I crawl back onto the bed and put my hands on his bare chest.

"What's your plan when I'm gone?"

"Probably hang out with Zeke." I nod and snuggle into his chest and stay like that for a while. "What time do you have to be at Christiana?"

"2:30." Tobias nods then turns to me with a smile on his face.

"That means we can spend time together before then."

I smile at him and give Tobias a peck on the lips. "I know." I get up from the bed and walk towards the closet. Tobias sits up on the bed watching me get clothes out from the closet. I turn around to see him still looking at me. "Well if you don't mind. I'm gonna get dressed."

"No, I don't mind. In fact go ahead Tris. I don't mind." Tobias then leans back so his head is against the headboard with his arms behind his head. I roll my eyes at him but a blush creeps its way to my cheeks. I go to the bathroom and get ready for the day.

When I exit the bathroom Tobias is sitting on the bed dressed for the day. I walk towards the bed and stand between his legs. Tobias places his hands on my hips and looks me in the eyes.

"Lets go eat." We headed out and headed to the cafeteria. Once there we got our food and went to the table. Everyone else was there since we got ready late because it was one of our late mornings.

We sat down and Chris was looking at me with a look that says 'girl I need details.' I roll my eyes at my best friend and bite into my food. Zeke and Tobias were now talking about something but I didnt pay attention.

"So 2:30?" Chris said probably reminding me.

"Yes, Chris. I'll be there." Chris smiles at me before returning to her food.

Marlene looks between the two of us confused. "You two gonna be hanging out or something?"

"Yeah. Sorry Chris just wants it to be us two this time since she hasn't gotten to hang out with me alone since we got back." I feel bad for not including Marlene but I kinda do want to spend time alone with Christiana.

"Its ok you guys. I understand. Well have fun." Marlene says and smiles at us.

"We will." Chris says and digs into her food. I smile sincerely at Marlene and she smiles back. Once breakfast is over with Tobias and I head back to the apartment until the time comes for me go to Christiana's.
~~~~~~~

We are sitting on the couch debating on what to do. I sigh feeling bored and Tobias notices. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

Tobias gets up and goes through the movies Zeke brought over. We ended up watching Mean Girls even though Tobias was being a baby about it.

"Why does Zeke have this movie?"

"Probably because of Marlene." I smile at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Still gonna be stupid."

"Whatever you say." I put my head on his shoulder while the movie is playing. Tobias wraps his arm around me then kisses my temple.

"Why am I watching this again?"

"Would you quit complaining." Tobias sighed and then we got to the part where Regina calls a girl's mother saying she's pregnant.

"God, I'm so glad you aren't like she is. That girl is a bitch."

I turn to Tobias in disbelief in what he said. "What did you just say? Are saying that I'm a bitch again?"

"No. Regina is a bitch. Tris you wouldn't do that to a person. You care for people which I admire about you." I smile at his words which he seems to notice as he smiles back.

"Well thanks Tobias." I kiss him on the lips in which he kisses me back. When we pills back we get back to watching the movie. At least he's getting into the movie. I settle into his side again and enjoy the movie.

~~~~~~

It was time for me to go to Christiana's so I said goodbye to Tobias and headed to Christiana's. Once I got there I knocked on her door and she answered it right away. She had a smile on her face so I walked into the apartment. We walked into the living room. Christiana jumps onto her couch which I soon join her.

"So spill the beans. What happened this morning? Why were you guys late?"

"Really Chris? You have to know every detail of my life? I don't ask you if you're late. We were just having a late morning start."

"Oh." I roll my eyes at my best friend. "Well how you doing."

"Well we have been getting settled into our apartment. I think we have finally achieved that but I think we still need a couple things."

"That's good. I feel the same way."

"We have been relaxing more lately though."

"That's good. Like what?"

"Well Zeke brought over some movies from his place so we've been watching movies whenever we want to relax. And the other day, Tobias picked Thor to watch and you wouldn't believe what I did?"

"Oh my God Tris?"

"Don't get overexcited Chris." I roll my eyes at her since she does this a lot. "Well let's just say that I called Thor hot and I was going googley eyes over him.

Chris smiled big and clapped her hands. "Tris you're finally becoming a woman." She wipes a fake tear and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways what's with you?"

"I got my old job back working at the store."

"That's amazing Chris."

"Yeah its nice." Chris smiles and I know that she's enjoying herself. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." Christiana brings out a couple chick flicks to choose from. "Lets watch the Lucky One."

"I love that movie. Its really sweet." Christiana put the movie in and we watch the movie being girly girl at some of the scenes. When the movie was over with I say bye to Christiana and head home.

A/N: Here's another chapter for you all! Hope you guys like it!

Vote. Comment.