Ch. 23

Tobias p.o.v:
I woke up the next day with my arms around Tris and smile when I look at her.  We made love last night and it was unbelievably amazing.  We haven't been able to do much of anything because we've been so busy. Although, the wait was so worth it. When we finally did it it was like when we first had sex.

Thinking back to last night, Tris was amazing the way the she moved underneath me when I slid in and out of her.  The way my hands felt on her skin and how good she felt around me whenever she tightened herself. I feel even more in love with her just the way she reacts to my touch. 

I went back to work after lunch and tris had gone to work. She seemed pretty excited so I laughed and as we separated ways. I got to my desk and started doing some files and checked cameras for a couple hours.  When I started doing another file, Zeke turns his chair in my direction and smiles genuinely at me.  We this do at work whenever we want to have a break from work, but we make sure to get our work done and not get caught up in talking.  Unlike girls and how they can gossip like day.  I don't understand what talk about all that time.

"So Tobias how are you?  How are things going?"  Zeke asks and I can't help but smile thinking about last night.  Our bodies connected as one as I thrusted into her with our moans and grunts filling the room.  "What happened Tobias?  You zoned out for a while so tell me.  You left in a hurry without much of a explanation last night, so something happened.  And that grin proves it!"

"Sometimes I swear you act like a girl wanting to know everything about my life."

"And what's wrong with that?  I'm just your best friend that wants to know everything that goes on in your life?"

"You know you kinda sound like Christiania."  I laugh at him and he made a disgusted face.

"Is that good?"  He trailed off the word good.

"Depends." 

Zeke rolls his eyes and I laugh.  "Anyways, tell me."

"Tris and I had sex last night."  I whispered so the other workers and especially Gus didn't hear.  By the look on Zeke's face he wanted details.  "The reason why I left last night without much of a explanation is because to meet me at home.  She wanted to see me really bad and I knew what going to happen from what she texted me so I stopped on the way home and got condoms."

"Let me get this straight.  You guys were sexting and got so horny that you guys decided to leave your own friends early to have sex."

"She's the one that was horny."

"Uh...huh."

"She got me horny."  I cleared my throat looking around the room making sure no one is paying attention to us.  I looked back at Zeke and he is smirking. 

"And there it is." 

"Whatever."

"So how was your night?" Zeke laughs while still maintaining his smirk.

"Ok.  Back to work."  I turn towards the computer and Zeke snickered.

Have Tobias perspective before time lapse

~~~~~
Tris p.o.v:

I opened the doors to the tattoo parlor that morning and was about to head to the back room when Tori stopped me. I turned around and saw Tori with a smile on her face.

"Good news, Tris."

"What is it Tori?"

"I think you're ready to practice on dummies now." Tori clapped her hands and I couldn't contain my excitement.