Ch. 11

Tris p.o.v:

"So it's decided. I'm gonna get you a new phone." Tobias said to me and I was excited at the news like a kid at Christmas opening their presents.

"Really?" I ask still in shock even though we agreed together.

"Of course. You need a phone. Some way of communicating with others. And so I can contact you better if I need to reach you." Tobias says looking at me and at the end with his lips turn into slight smile.

"Being your protective self."

"I'll always be protective over you." He brings his hands to my cheeks and smiles at me. He looks straight into my eyes with pure honesty and love. He leans down and kisses me for a moment before pulling back. "I love you."

I smile at him before saying it back to him. "So when we gonna get my phone?" I ask Tobias curiously and Tobias taps his chin probably thinking.

"Later today. Lets relax for now."

"Ok."
~~~~~~~

We were sitting on the couch not really doing anything and then Tobias' phone rang. Tobias picks it up and answers it. "What do you want Zeke?" I can't hear what Zeke is saying on the other line but I hear Tobias say that he can't hang out today. They talk for a little bit and I just zone them out completely. "Zeke can you do me a favor?" He waits for a bit before he continues to ask his next question "Could you bring a couple movies over?"

I heard Zeke yell through the phone cause Tobias took the phone away from his ear. "So you couldn't hang out cause you wanted to sit on your ass instead?!"

Tobias put the phone back to his ear before responding back to Zeke. "No, Zeke. Tris and I are relaxing because later we are going to go get her a phone. That is why I can't hang out with you. Plus, I just went to your party last night."

They hung up not too long after that and Tobias sighs but smiles at me. He puts the phone down on the couch beside him and slung an arm around me. I look up at him and smile at him with a smile.

"Everything okay." I laugh at Tobias since Zeke can be sometimes childish.

"Yeah. He just wanted to hang out today and he's making a big deal out of it since I can't when I literally went to his party last night. I mean I love Zeke and all. He's like the brother I never had but he can be a pain."

"So can you."

"Hey." Tobias whines and I smile at his whiny behavior.

"Just saying." Tobias smiles evilly and my smile dropped. I tried to get up in time but I wasn't fast enough because Tobias tackled me and started tickling me. "Tobias! Stop!"

"I'm a pain, uh?"

"Tobias!" I laughed and my eyes started to water like crazy. "P-please s-stop!" I laughed uncontrollably because of him tickling me.

"Only if you apologize."

"Ok. I'm sorry." Tobias stops and then we hear a knock on the door. While I get myself together Tobias answers the door. Zeke comes in and sees me and gives me a questionable look. I roll my eyes and get back in my comfortable position on the couch.

"Thanks Zeke."

"No problem bro."

Zeke leaves and Tobias puts in the first movie that's in the pile and he sits back on the couch. He put in Thor and I jumped up and down on the couch which makes Tobias look over at me. "Why you so jumpy?"

"You put in Thor."

"And?"

"And he's hot."

"Well I'm hot and you know it." He coughs and I could hear him say I'm sexy and I know it. I laugh at Tobias and shake my head. I place my hand on his biceps and smile at him and Tobias looks at him.

"Tobias you're being cocky."

"Just admit that I'm hot." He smirks while raising his eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

"Fine. You're hot."

"Told you so." He laughs and I slap him with annoyance.

"Just watch the movie." We watch the movie and I loved every bit of it. All through the movie I was entranced with his accent. You know I never thought I would be like this. A girl. Is this what girls do? Go googly eyes over hot guys?

Once the movie was over, my stomach grumbled so we got something to eat before Tobias decided it was time we should head out since we have to head to Erudite

Once the movie was over, my stomach grumbled so we got something to eat before Tobias decided it was time we should head out since we have to head to Erudite.   We got ready and head out of the apartment.  I wait for Tobias to lock the apartment up since we are gonna be gone for a while.  We went through the pit and went up the glass stairwell to a door that leads to the outside. 

Tobias opens the door and I follow him outside into the fresh outdoors.  I smile and smell the fresh air cause I don't get this much.  "You done Tris?"

"Yeah."  We go to the train tracks and I hear the sound of a train which means it's coming.  We run to get a start and then jump into the train.  I turn to Tobias and I'm smiling at him which he notices since he shakes his head with a smile on his face.  "I'm so excited to get a phone!"

Tobias laughs at my childish behavior and he kisses the side of my head.  "Tris we're here."  We get off the train and head to Erudite.  We enter the building and Tobias leads me to a little shopping area where you can get different technology or clothing.  We go to the store that sells phones and to be honest growing up in Abnegation I've never seen one in my entire life so this is big for me. 

We browse through the phones but there are not a lot that really strikes me as 'that's the one' until I found the iPhone 6.  It's not too big which I like.  It comes with different features on the phone.  Plus Tobias has an iPhone and I know how to work his phone so I won't have to adjust to something new. 

"I want this one."

"That one?"

"Yes."

"Ok.  If that's what you want Tris."  I nod at Tobias and he takes the phone from me.  We walk to the register and check out but of course there was the signing and all.  We walk out of Erudite and catch the train and head back to Dauntless.

A/N:  Happy New Year!  🎉  Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.  So Tris was a girly girl?  🤪What do you think?  I would love it if you guys give me feedback. 
But anyways, I am hoping to update chapter 12 soon.  😉

Comment.  Vote.