❤️ SUMMARY ❤️

Life returns... Life prevails... Everything has changed.

~o0o~

After the Battle of Trenzalore, the Doctor and Lexi Pond, known as the Glorious, live again after being given new and equal regeneration cycles from the Time Lords. Now they, the Twins of Time, Lucas Harper and Clara Oswald can begin their adventures again.

However, the time twins and the Impossibles all have their own, more personal issues to worry about. Along with learning about the new Couple of Time, they each have their own challenges that they'll end up having to face.

Jupiter with her dilemma of letting love take hold of her even though it may just result in both of her hearts breaking.
Sky and his struggle of letting go of the thing he holds dear so it can have its own happiness while also dealing with a new mystery that presents itself to him and him alone.
Lucas with his problem of trying to convince the woman he's falling for to just live in the moment and take each day as they come.
Then Clara and her problem of her newfound relationship with Maths teacher Danny Pink and her suddenly crumbling friendship with a certain Skyler Pond.

And then there's the Couple of Time. The Doctor and Lexi have their own issues, too. Issues that you wouldn't quite expect from a couple whose marriage has survived for over nine hundred years. After all, with a place like the Promised Land following them around, it can only make things worse.

What is the Promised Land?

Who is Missy?

Who is Kasimir?

And what more personal conflicts will the Couple of Time have to face?

~o0o~

In summation, in the mysterious world of the Nethersphere, plans have been drawn... and it most certainly can't lead to anything good.