Into the Dalek ― I

Hello! *waves* 😁

Thank you all so much for the votes and lovely comments on "Deep Breath", "The Promised Land" and "Evaldi Has Risen". Series eight is really getting underway, and we're only on the 2nd episode! 😀

In this, Clara and Lucas meet the new teacher before being pulled (literally) off for another adventure where the phrase getting inside someone's head goes to a whole new level.

Here's... "Into the Dalek"! 🖤

Enjoy! 😘

I would really appreciate it if you'd please leave comments. They are what keep me motivated to write more! <3

***

❝ My sweet, if you even finish that train of thought that I know is in your head, you're sleeping in the console room

My sweet, if you even finish that train of thought that I know is in your head, you're sleeping in the console room. ❞

– Lexi Pond / The
Glorious

━━ { ⋆。˚ 🌟 ˚。⋆ } ━━

The Aristotle
31st Century

*****

"Aristotle!" A pilot, a young woman, exclaimed as she tried furiously to control the ship as she contacted her base. "This is Wasp Delta, do you hear me?" She glanced at the unconscious man next to her. "Stay with me, Kai! Stay with me, please!" She cried before trying to contact her base again as the alarm continued to blare.

***

"Aristotle! We have been hit! Major damage!" The young woman's panicked voice came over the scanner, making the Doctor and Lexi's heads shoot up from where they each were as the young woman's voice resonated throughout the console room. Lexi stopped her playing as she sat at her piano and the Doctor paused as he was about to flip to a new page of the book he was reading while sitting in his leather chair. "Aristotle! Aristotle! The enemy are right on top of us!"

"Well, I wonder what that could be." The Doctor glanced at Lexi before the two of them sprung into action. The Doctor carelessly tossed his book aside before racing down to the console while Lexi snatched up her discarded red leather leather jacket and slid it on before rushing to join him. "It's a space fighter." He said as he and Lexi ran around the console while trying to lock onto the signal.

"I can't tell what the enemy is." Lexi said as she rushed to check the scanner. "Come on, come on... Ah, got her!"

A young woman with short hair and in a flight suit then appeared on the floor before the console, her eyes squeezed shut while she screamed. Abruptly, she cut off, opening her eyes.