Robot of Sherwood ― IV (Final)

Continued from Robot of Sherwood ― III__________

__________

When the Doctor woke up again, he found himself chained to the wall. Lexi was chained to the wall right alongside him while still unconscious as two robots walked past them, carrying a giant golden circuit. "Lex, love, you alright?" The Doctor asked her as he tried pushing himself up into a sitting position. "Come on, wake up."

"Engine capacity at forty-eight percent." A knight's robotic voice spoke over everything.

"It's not going... to be enough." Lexi mumbled before her eyes snapped opened and she sat straight up. "That's not enough."

"Engine capacity at forty-eight percent." The knight's voice spoke again.

"That'll never make it into orbit." The Doctor agreed as he looked at his wife in concern before they both paused, hearing a mechanical whumph noise. "That's the engines..." He mumbled. "They're building in power."

"That stupid Sheriff." Lexi muttered before she and the Doctor tried to get out of their chains, pulling on them. "Argh! Go on, give, you stupid... things!" Lexi and the Doctor both paused when they noticed a young woman was staring at them. Lexi raised a challenging eyebrow at her. "And might I ask what you're looking at?"

***

Clara sat on a log as the fire burned in the wee hours of the morning, Robin and the Merry Men staring at her expectantly.

Robin crossed his arms. "The time for games is over, Miss Oswald."

***

"I think I understand you." The young woman told Lexi and the Doctor, working to undo their chains given that Clara still had Lexi's sonic. "The Sheriff's using the gold to replace something."

"That's the principle." The Doctor nodded. "But he's a moron. If he tries to fly this ship, it'll explode and wipe out half the country. What we need... is a little riot."

"'Tis time to reflect on lasers and gold." Lexi grinned as the young woman managed to undo their chains. "Thank you." She told her. "Now go, spread the word."

***

"You will tell me everything this Doctor and Glorious know about Robin Hood and his Merry Men." Robin ordered, staring Clara down.

Clara frowned. "What is this? Why are you interrogating me?"

Robin pointed at her. "And then, you will tell me exactly who this Doctor and Glorious are, and what are their plans."

"Actually," A familiar voice spoke, making everyone turn to see Jupiter and Lucas standing at the edge of the camp, both of them standing atop a large rock. "she won't."

"Jupiter. Lucas." Clara said, quickly standing up from the log.

"I will tell you." Jupiter stated while staring directly at Robin, hopping down from the rock with Lucas following. "If it's about my parents... it should come from me."