A Hangover & Coffee, a Fireside Chat & Tea

*appears like Moriarty*

Did you miss me? 😁

I missed you all so much!

I am back and am ready to continue this amazing tale of adventures with our Couple of Time, Twins of Time, and Impossibles! 🎉

This little filler chapter is something that I did enjoy writing as it gives us a bit more of Lexi and Lucas ('cause we always enjoy those two together ❤️). We're also gonna get a little glimpse of a side of a certain time twin we haven't really gotten to see before. And we also get a bit of a Jucas moment as well! 😍 I adore those two so much!

Now I'm gonna be honest with y'all, and maybe this is just me being my own worst critic, I don't feel that this filler chapter is my best work. I feel that it might be a tiny bit boring, but I still think it's kinda nice. And I hope you will, too. 😊

Anyway . . . I won't keep you any longer.

Enjoy! 😘

I would really appreciate it if you'd please leave comments. They are what keep me motivated to write more!  <3

***

❝ God, I'm never drinking that much ever again

God, I'm never drinking that much ever again. ❞

– Jupiter Pond

*****

Feeling like a baby swaddled in a cocoon of soft cloud candy, Jupiter laid asleep within the numerous blankets that were on her bed. Jupiter herself seemed to be lost in the abyss of her mind's sleep as she nuzzled her face deeper into her soft and cushy pillow, furthering the disarray of the lovely red curls she had previously styled her hair into. But that particular little detail was completely disregarded given the fact that sweet Jupe was – for lack of a better description – so frickin' comfortable.

However, none of that would be too true once Jupiter herself actually came to her senses and awoke from the expanse of her nearly infinite dreamland. A place which took up the entire expanse of her mind whenever she found herself deep within the clutches of blissful sleep.

"Mm." Jupiter stirred, seeming to be pulled out of her comatose-like state by some unseen force. "I don't want to be awake yet." She mumbled as she rolled over onto her back to stare up at the ceiling as she tried to blink away the sleep from her eyes while beginning to feel the throbbing of her head, making her groan. "Why me?" She asked as she looked around the room, just then realizing she was actually in her own bedroom. "How did I get here?"