Evaldi Has Risen

Hello, lovelies! 💕

I'm happy to see that y'all liked "Deep Breath" and "The Promised Land". Both of which were fun to write. 🙂 Also, please don't forget to comment. Those are my driving force to write more for all of you. ❤️

Anyway, I won't say too much of what this chapter is about. However, what I will say is that it's filled with loads of Evaldi goodness (as evidenced by this chapter's title). 😍

Enjoy! 😘

I would really appreciate it if you'd please leave comments. The are what keep me motivated to write more! <3

***

❝ Honestly, I don't know how you've done this a dozen times already

Honestly, I don't know how you've done this a dozen times already.

– Lexi Pond / The
Glorious

*****

"Which one? The green or the yellow?" Jupiter asked as she held up a mint green, knee-length empire waist dress with elbow-length sleeves in one hand; while holding up a lemon yellow, mid-thigh length silk chiffon dress with cap sleeves in the other hand. "I mean, either one will work. But, I thought I'd get your opinion."

"To be honest, I like the yellow one." Lexi told her daughter, pointing at the yellow dress from where she was looking at Jupiter upside down as she laid at the end of her bed. "It really brings out the redness of your hair, which brings out the greenness of your eyes."

"So you're saying yellow is more my color?" She raised an eyebrow, holding up the yellow dress a bit more to examine it.

"Oh, yeah." Lexi nodded, rolling over to be on her stomach, her blonde hair falling in her face as she did so. "I mean, you look lovely in most colors, my dear. But yellow especially."

Jupiter pursed her lips, nodding after a moment's consideration before walking back into her closet to change. "Do you miss it, Mum?" She called to Lexi from inside the closet.

"Miss what?" She questioned back as she propped herself up on her elbows on Jupiter's bed, resting her chin in her hands.

"Being a ginger. Being Scottish." Jupiter replied as she re-emerged from her closet, now wearing the yellow dress as she walked to the other side of her room where her full-length mirror stood. "You know, that sort of thing."

"Well, I may miss being ginger a bit. I mean, I was one for over nine hundred years. So I guess you could say I got used to it." Lexi explained as she sat up on her knees, resting her hands in her lap. "And as for if I miss being Scottish... well, to me... I still am. I mean, I may not sound like it anymore, but I still feel like it in my hearts and in my mind..."