Ch.2

Kai's p.o.v

I was in history class doodling in my sketchbook trying to keep myself awake.

"Miss West?"

"Huh?"

"Who will you be doing your paper on?"

"Katherine Pierce she's a relative of mine, who saved lives during the civil war."

"Interesting, I look forward to reading it."

"Civil War? That's an interesting topic."

"It was the first thing that came to mind, I don't really know much about it."

"Well I can teach you about it if you would like."

"Yeah that be great actually."

The bell rung and we walked outside and Bonnie was waiting for us outside. We all walked to class and during class I was in the bathroom when I overheard them talking about me. I just grabbed my stuff and left. I walked to the cemetery and sat and my parents grave.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?"

"I lost you guys, its not like I killed you myself."

I was sitting there drawing silently crying when I felt a presence around me.

"Kai."

"Bonnie, I'm sorry I couldn't."

"I know I know, I'm sorry for pressuring you into this."

"I just don't know what I did to deserve all hate I am getting, and bonnie it hurts like hell, I just want the pain to stop."

"Me neither but let's go lovebug."

She grabbed my bag and we drove home. I went up to my room and laid down.

"hey bug, me and Gram's are going out for a little bit to practice."

"Okay."

I was listening to my music when I heard someone knocking on the door. I got up and went downstairs to see who it was.

Jasper's p.o.v

After school I went to check on kai since her and bonnie just vanished from school. I drove to Bonnie's house and knocked on the door. When kai opened the door I could feel all the pain she was in.

"Jasper what are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you, I was worried after you and bonnie left school."

"I'm fine a little broken but I'm fine."

"Your not fine, you don't need to hide from me."

"Come in if you really want to know me."

I stepped in and closed the door following her up to her room.

"Did you paint these?"

"Yeah another relief form of mine."

"These are amazing, you should sell them."

"Not going to happen, sorry for the mess, she says picking up her room."

"Its fine honestly it shows who you really are."

She sits down on her bed and I sit down next to her.