ch.11

*2 days later*

Kai's p.o.v

I smiled as we pulled back in the driveway of Bonnie's house. Bonnie was on the porch waiting for us. I get out and she hugs me.

"Ohh bug, your back I have missed you."

"I missed you too."

Elijah and Klaus walked up carrying Katherine. We took her up to the extra room and laid her down.

"Is she okay?"

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah she should be waking up any minute, there was a lot of regain in her system."

"Your boyfriend just got here, he's outside."

I run downstairs and jump into his arms. He spins me and then attacks me with kisses.

"I've missed you so much babe I say kissing him."

"But I've missed you more."

He sets me down and we head inside. Klaus, Elijah and Bonnie were waiting.

"Elijah Mikaelson meet Jasper Whitlock Hale, my mate."

"Pleasure to finally meet you and I wanted to thank you for giving kai her smile back."

I smiled as I tried to hide in Jasper's jacket while he kissed my forehead.

"I should be thanking her for giving me hope again."

I smiled and kissed him.

"Jasper you should take kai love to bed, she barley slept."

"I know its my fault for spoiling her, he says picking me up bridal style."

"Don't worry she gets people to spoil her without them even realizing it, Klaus says."

Once jasper carried me up to my room and laid me across his chest. I started falling asleep.

"There's that beautiful heartbeat I've missed."

"There's those cold hands I've missed."

He kept brushing his hands through my hair and I fell asleep. When I woke up he was gone, but I heard his voice downstairs. I got up heading downstairs.

"There you are, I say wrapping my arms around him."

"Sorry I didn't expect you to wake up so soon, I was gonna bring you food."

"I knew there was a reason I liked you."

He leans down and kisses me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Kai, Katherina is awake and wants to see you, and me and Klaus would like to talk to jasper."

"Okay but you two aren't going to hurt him are you?"

"No now hurry along."

Katherina's p.o.v

I woke up and sat up waiting to see kai. When she walked in she looked so happy.

"Hey Kat she says hugging me."

"Hi Kai, you look better."

"I am, even better now that were all gonna get to be together."

"I know I'm sorry I thought I was protect you."

"I know, I understand."

"Its okay now, I'm staying here with you."

"I'm glad and grams has offered you a place here until Klaus gets the house built."

"That's great, have you gone to visit your parents?"

"No I never could bring myself to after you left."

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay kat maybe we can go tomorrow."

"I would love that actually and then your birthday is in a day."

"I know and I'm glad everyone is here."

"Finally but talk to me about Jasper."

Jasper's p.o.v

I went to check on kai and Katherina after talking to Elijah and Klaus about me and kai.

"So tell me about jasper, I heard Katherina say to kai."

I stopped halfway upstairs and listened.

"Okay so he's unofficially my boyfriend and mate but I really really like him but a little too much than I should. But i don't know what if I hadn't met him when I did because he honestly the caring, loving, and supportive person I have met. Instead of running when he found out about my past and self harming, he choose to stick around and help me so I honestly owe my happiness to him."

I smiled when she finished and decided to head back downstairs.

"Jasper babe you can come in, I heard you come up 10 minutes ago."

I walked into the room kissing her forehead.

"Katherina Pierce Petrova meet my part time boyfriend Jasper Whitlock Hale."

"Part time boyfriend? Really?"

"Yes, you can change wording when you decide to officially make things official between us."

"Come take a walk with me?

"Sure."

I grabbed her hand leading her down the stairs and outside.

"That was something you said earlier, did you mean it?"

"Of course i did, I feel so lucky to have you as my mate, she says kissing me."

"Not as lucky as I feel about having you I say kissing her nose."

I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her as we continued walking.

"So you know how your birthday is in a day?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"I want to take out on an official date tomorrow and give your very special gifts before Rose ruins your birthday with a unnecessary party."

"Gift's?"

"Yes I decided to spoil you even more."

"Babe you didn't have to."

"I know but I wanted to, so I'll be over at 7 to get you."

"Okay, do I have a dress code?"

"No, because whatever you wear will look amazing."

"Flattery will get you no where babe."

"I'm just speaking the truth."