ch.18

Jasper's p.o.v

After killing James and getting Bella to the hospital, I headed home. When I got to Kai's house, her and bonnie were passed out on the couch.

"Oh hey jasper."

"Hi Klaus."

"Those two just fell asleep on an hour ago."

"She doesn't listen does she?"

"No not really but then again she gets that trait from Katherina."

"Thank you for helping my family out today."

"Your welcome, I was mainly doing it for Kai."

"You care for her don't you?"

"Has she ever told you my story? And how we came to become so close?"

"No I just know you and Elijah are the original vampires and your somehow related to kai."

"Ah she is held on telling you an amazing story."

"I wasn't always this nice and caring hybrid i am today. Once I was a bad guy like Victoria and James who cared about trying to break a curse placed on me by mother. So for a thousand years i created the myth of the sun and moon curse in order to find the moonstone and the Petrova Doppelganger both of which were needed to break the actual curse. My goal was to liberate my werewolf side so i could sire my own super species of werewolf-vampire hybrids. I hunted Katherina for years planning to use her to break my curse that was until she turned into a vampire and then she got romantically involved with Elijah so we became close. Then word got to me that there was another human petrova doppelganger alive so I hunted for kai. When I met Kai, she was only 14 years old and so full of life, a girl who could see past the ugliness in me and saw what a truly lonely hybrid I was. From that moment I knew if Kai could see past me then there was no need for me to try and break the curse. Because if I did try to break the curse It would mean killing the only person who truly cares about me."

He was crying and I didn't even realize kai was awake until I seen her hugging him.

"Always and.."

"Forever he says pulling away from her."

"That's why she wasn't afraid of me when I told her my story."

"Yours was almost like Klaus's, a beautiful person with a horrid past."

I smiled before pulling her into my arms. I was so happy to be back with her.

"Your back sooner than I thought. What happened?"

"Only because I hated being away from you. We killed James and Victoria escaped but everyone is okay expect Bella who is in the hospital with a broken leg."

"I think I hated it more, she says kissing me."

"Nope not possible but I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"So tomorrow is prom and I was wondering if you would do me the absolute honor of being my date?"

"I would love to."

I smiled kissing her again before wrapping my arms around her waist.

Kai's p.o.v

After jasper left to go hunt I went to find Elijah and Klaus.

"Nikolaus where are you?"

"In my room, what do you desire princess?"

"Prom I need a dress that will make me stand out from everyone else. Can you help a girl out?"

"Here's some dress I had shipped over just in case you need one. And can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Bonnie. I love her?"

"You have my permission, I trust you with her. So I'll be seeing you at prom?"

"More and likely."

After finding my dress I hide it Katherina's room so jasper wouldn't see it. I was in the kitchen getting a drink when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I smiled as he kisssd my neck.

"Find your dress?"

"Yes I did, perks of knowing an original vampire."

"Can I see?"

"Nope, not until tomorrow."

"Come on just a tiny look."

"No not happening."

I started coughing the blood up, I ran over to the sink vomiting the blood up. Jasper came and pulled my hair out of my face and rubbed my back. After I finished I drank something so blood wouldn't still be in my mouth.

"Thanks babe."

"Its nothing, are you okay?"

"Yeah it happens throughout the day, are you okay?"

"Yes that doesn't brother me much anymore, he says kissing my nose and then my lips."

I stood in his arms enjoying the fact he was back. His arms wrap tightly around me.

"You okay princess?"

"Yeah I'm just enjoying the fact you back home."

He didn't say expect for kissing my head and running a hand through my hair.

"Believe me I'm glad to be back here with you."

"I love you Jasper."

"I love you more Kai."