ch.15

*3 weeks later*

Kai's p.o.v

"Kai Bella is coming over for dinner at our place."

"Don't worry Edward, I'll be at my house in my cage."

"No she won't because I'm gonna be with her, jasper says appearing by side."

"Oh like that's any better Edward says rolling his eyes."

"Meaning what?"

"The impulsive thoughts he has about you."

"Impulsive thoughts? I says eyeing Jasper."

"Don't act surprised, your just so...beautiful and plus you probably have some about me."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't I say kissing him."

He leans in deeping the kiss between us. We pull apart and start heading to my car.

Now me and jasper were in my room talking in an empty house. He has a fansination with my dresser that holds all my pictures and mentos.

"Wait you keep these?"

"Of course I kept those, I like to read them when I'm having a bad day or need a reminder of how great my boyfriend is."

He smiles at me before pulling me down to the end of the bed so he could kiss me. He deepened the kiss becoming rougher each time. I started undoing his shirt as he tore mine off.

"Wait..Kai im scared what if I hurt you?"

"You won't Jasper, I promise I say kissing him."

We went back to kissing and he began to move down my body. I was on top of him when I saw him staring at his scars.

"Your beautiful, each scar of yours represent how strong you are, I say kissing a couple of his scars."

"What did I do to deserve you? He says kissing me."

We kept going and once we finished I threw my hair up in a messy bun and threw on Jasper's sweater.

"Dang babe you should just wear my clothes more often."

"Why?"

"Because you look great in them, he says kissing my neck."

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him.

"I'm hungry, I wonder if we still have cake."

He smiled as I walked past him heading to the kitchen. When i got to the kitchen he was already there.

"Is that all you think about is food?"

"Well that and you I say smirking at him."

He pulls me closer to him kissing me, and then he starts eyeing the mark on shoulders.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"Hey hey jaz im still breathing, you did nothing wrong I enjoyed every minute of it."

"Good because I enjoyed it more princess, now let me see the rest of them."

"Are you sure jaz? I don't want you looking at them and getting upset and blaming yourself."

"I want to look at them."

I jump up and sit on the counter lifting my shirt off so he could look at his marks. He touched each one before kissing it. We were like in the middle of a make out session when bonnie come in.

"Whoa whoa was not expecting that."

"Bonnie Bennett seriously?"

"Sorry I thought you guys at least be in your room but I guess not."

I smirked at her as she walked away probably to her room. I grabbed my shirt throwing it back on, kissing Jasper some more.

Rosalie's p.o.v

When kai got here I ran up and hugged her, much happier to be around her than Bella.

"Oh your here finally, I'm stealing you away for a bit."

"Okay Kai says following me to my room."

We sat on bed and I started playing with her hair twirling jg around my finger.

"Kai remember the first day we met and I told you that you reminded me of an old friend."

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought you were Katherina, me and Katherina were best friends during my human life."

"See its like we were destined to be best friends she says smiling at me."

"I'm glad Bonnie's finally forced you to come back to school."

"I am too actually because I got to meet you and jasper and finally find my happiness."

"Kai you know I'm glad your my brother's mate, he is so much more happier and open with you."

"Really?"

"Yes and you should hear how he speaks of you, its honestly too cute. You guys are really cute together."

"Thanks rose, wait you actually have pictures of the three of us."

"Yes of course, I consider you two more of sisters than a friend."

She smiles pulling me into a hug.

Jasper's p.o.v

After spending sometime with Edward and Emmett, I went to hunt down my girlfriend. I found her asleep in my bed.

"Kai, kai I say kissing her ear."

She opens her eyes doing that cute little sleepy confused thing she always does.

"How did i?"

"Rose brought you in here after you fell asleep during the movie."

"I'm sorry."

"Its alright love, are you hungry? There's leftovers from the failed dinner earlier."

"I think I am, she says yawning."

I smiled grabbing her hand leading her to kitchen. She sits down at the table looking at her phone.

"Anything interesting happen?"

"No Klaus was just worried that I didn't answer his 500 texts, thats all."

"Does he not trust me or rose?"

"He's just very protective of me a lot more since he has come back."

"I get it."

"Am I staying here or are you taking me home?"

"Whatever you want to do princess though I would prefer if you would stay here, I say kissing her forehead."

We were eating when her nose started bleeding.

"Kai babe your nose."

She touches her nose and looks at the blood before getting up.

"Sorry, I'll be right back."

"You don't have to, I can handle it."

"You sure?"

"Yes I can only get better with practice, so let me."

I grabbed the napkin cleaning the blood off her face.

"Why did it?"

"Chronic nose bleed, it happens randomly every now and then, its nothing serious."

"Good because I can't lose you."

"Neither can i she says kissing me."