Ch.19

Kai's p.o.v

I smiled at myself after I finished getting ready

I smiled at myself after I finished getting ready. I shocked at the girl I seen in the mirror because I haven't seen her since before my parents death.

"Bug you ready?"

"Bonnie you look amazing."

"Perks of dating an original vampire, she says mocking me from earlier

"Perks of dating an original vampire, she says mocking me from earlier."

"Lol come on, enchantress."

We walked out of our room, bonnie being the first to descended the stairs. When I walked down, I seen jasper standing there looking so handsome in his suit. Those butterflies returned from the first time I met him. He looks at me and smiles as I come down the stairs. I smile at him was I reached him.

"Princess you look absolutely amazing, he says twirling me around."

"Thank you, you look handsome as well."

Elijah and Katherina took pictures before we left. We got in his car driving to the hotel prom was at. We arrived at prom and he came and helped me out. We were walking up and Rosalie came over and hugged me.

"Kai omgod you look amazing."

"Thanks, you look amazing as well rose."

Jasper grabs my hand and we go and get our picture taken for the yearbook. So typically human. We walked inside and I seen bonnie and Klaus dancing.

"Those two? Since when?"

"Yesterday Klaus asked me permission to date my best friend. Like what you did when you became interested in me."

"You knew?"

"Of course me and bonnie tell each other everything. She said she would kill you if hurt me in anyway possible but then said it was sweet how you wanted to give me the world."

"Only if you want me to, he says placing a soft kiss on my lips."

We were dancing when Edward and Bella came over to us.

"Kai wow you look amazing."

"Thanks Bella so do you."

"Kai let me just say I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you when we met and for everything else I may have done."

"Its okay Bella, I forgive you. Sorry for throwing my fires at you when we met and saying I would keep Edward away from you."

"Its okay I understand your protective of him."

"Jasper do you mind if I steal kai for a dance?"

"Your stealing my Queen away?"

I blushed at the name he called. I loved when he treated me like I was something special.

"Yeah just for one dance."

"I guess but I'm going to need her back."

"You going be okay babe?"

"Yeah I'm gonna go find Alice anyways."

"Okay."

Edward let me out to the dancefloor and we started dancing.

"Thank you for trying to help me when I freaking out after the baseball game."

"Its nothing, I would have done more for Bella if I could've."

"Thanks I appreciate it, I'm glad to have in my life."

"Me too but not as much as I am to have Jasper."

"You have really brought him to life, I'm glad to see happy after seeing him depressed for so long. You should hear what he's thinking now."

"What is he thinking?"

"He's thinking how did he get so lucky to have such an angel as his mate. He also is feeling alive which he hasnt felt since being changed."

I smiled when Edward said that happy knowing I had that effect on Jasper. The song ended and I returned Edward to Bella. I went to look for jasper but couldn't find him so I went outside and sat down with bonnie and rose.

"Bug!"

"Hey I can't find my boyfriend I say sitting on Rose's lap."

"Neither can we, they say laughing."

"Kai what did Bella want?"

"Oh to make peace or somethin like that."

"So you guys are like friends?"

"More like acquaintances, I'm only nice to her because she's with Edward."

We sat there talking until I feel a pair of cold arms wrap around me and a kiss at my neck. I smiled as I run my fingers through his hair.

"I love having that affect on you princess."

"Like I love the one I have you I say kissing him."

"I'm stealing you back now."

"Okay."

I got up and grabbed his hand as he lead us out to one of the Gazebo's and we started dancing.

"Have told you how beautiful you look tonight?"

"A few times, I say as he spins me around."

He smiles leaning into kissing me, I smile as he pulls away.

"Thank you for tonight babe."

"Anything to see you happy princess."

I couldn't help but smiles as he cupped my cheeks so he could kiss me more.

"I'm so glad to have you in my life Kai Petrova Bennett."

"Not as happy as I am to have in my life Jasper Whitlock Hale, I say placing a kiss on his lips."

"Impossible you brought me back to life, he says lifting me up."

"I could say the same thing."

He sets me down and kisses me again. We decided to head home, he went home to change while I showered and changed. I was taking my necklace and bracelet off when I feel his arms wrap around me.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Yeah I raided your closet of a few things when I was last over."

"I don't care, you can wear my clothes anyday princess, he says pulling me into his lap kissing me."

We laid down and just talked while a movie played in the background. He was talking about something when I drifted asleep.

"Goodnight princess, he says kissing my forehead."