ch.21

Kai's p.o.v

Me and Jasper walked into school following Alice and Dean because she said she needed Jasper's help with Bella.

"Happy birthday Bella!"

"Alice shh!"

What does this girl not like presents? Or being an adult? She hates her birthday because she's technically older than Edward.

"Kai shut your thoughts off please, so I won't kill you."

"Sorry."

"You'll wear tonight at our place, please."

I see jasper working his powers on Bella trying to change her mind about it. And she should Alice worked really hard.

"Okay."

"Great see you at 7."

Alice skips back over into Dean's arms, I smile happy she finally found her mate. Me and jasper were walking when Bella stops.

"Hey Jasper! No fair with the mood control thing

"Hey Jasper! No fair with the mood control thing."

"Sorry Bella. Happy..."

She gives him a glares and looks at me like I'm supposed to do something.

"Never mind, he says twirling me around as we head to trig class."

We were at the Cullen's house waiting for Bella. I was outside trying to get Rosalie to play nice for this night.

"Please rose."

"Fine I'm gonna pretend I'm talking to you."

We walked back in and Jasper wrapped his arm around me as Bella came downstairs. Me, Emmett, and Jasper all kinda corridnated our gifts.

"Its a decent sound system and music for that piece of junk."

"Don't hate the truck, she says glaring at me."

She was struggling to open Carlisle and Esme's gift and that's when she got a paper cut and the blood fell to the floor. I grabbed Jasper's hand trying to restraint him but instead it was dean who tried to go after her. Edward sends him flying back onto the piano and he gets up running to Bella. Emmett managed to restraint him enough to get him outside.

"Jasper why don't you take Kai home and come back."

I knew what this was going to mean. He grabs my hand leading me outside to the car. We drove to my house in complete silence. We got to my house and he tried getting out.

"Don't. Just get home. I'll be fine."

I walk in and head up to my room. I grabbed all of me and Jasper's stuff throwing it in a bag.

"Kai what is it?"

"Dean almost attacked Bella, and that means jasper will probably break up with me and leave."

"He wouldn't do that to you."

"Well I'm scared so can you please hide this Elijah and until I know for certain."

I sat down because I was shaking out fear of him leaving. I wasn't ready to lose him.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

The next day none of them came to school or the following day. Jasper and everyone has been avoiding my texts and calls. Something bad was happening i could feel it. It had been almost two weeks before i would see or hear from them. Me and Katherina pulled in the driveway and seen him sitting on the porch. I got out handing kat my stuff.

"We need to talk."