ch.3

Kai's p.o.v

We were going on some field trip for biology, so pretty much everyone in our class was going. I was outside Bonnie's car smoking while she talked about something.

"Bug put that cancer stick out please."

"Fine only because you were nice about it."

I stomped out my stick and popping a mint in my mouth. Bonnie looks at me and smiles.

"Hate you enchantress."

"Love you too bug, she says hugging me."

The teacher told us to board the bus so me and Bonnie sat together. We sat there talking and laughing to the greenhouse and when we got there we still walked together.

"Hey Kai, hey bonnie."

"Hi Jas, I say as bonnie leaves to go talk to Jessica."

"I saw this and thought about you he says handing me a sunflower."

"Its a sunflower my favorite flower, thanks Jas."

He takes and puts it my hair pushing some my hair behind my ear and then kisses my cheek and slightly blushed.

"Walk with me for the rest of the tour?"

"Sure."

I looped my arms on his as we walked throughout the greenhouse.

"How are you doing today?"

"Good and I never thought I would feel this way so soon after."

"Well I'm glad to see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Me too thanks."

"So my family is throwing a dinner party and was wondering if you and bonnie wanted to join us tomorrow?"

"Yeah it sounds fun."

"Good Rosalie will be excited to have you there, I know I am."

"Why would you care if I came?"

"Because that means the most beautiful girl at school will be in my house."

I looked at him and smiled when he said that. Clearly he was feeling whatever this was between us.

"Lovebug, can I steal you away for the bus ride back?"

"Yeah go ahead, hey are we still on for after school?"

"Yeah just come by."

Once we were on the bus away from jasper and his family bonnie squealed pulling me closer to her.

"I'm so happy your feeling yourself again!"

"Thanks enchantress."

Jasper's p.o.v

After school I drove to Bonnie's house to help kai. When I got there bonnie let me in.

"Kai will be back in a couple minutes, she went to pick up something for grams."

"Okay, hey bonnie can I ask you something?"

"Sure jasper what is it?"

"Would you mind if I asked your best friend to be mine?"

"So you were flirting all those times?"

"Yeah and I would never do anything to hurt her, I want to give her the world if she'll let me."

"I'm perfectly fine with you dating her, you guys looks so cute together."

"Thanks, are you coming to my parents dinner party?"

"Yeah Kai said something earlier."

We continued talking until kai pulled up in the driveway.

"Enchantress that is the last time I go get one thing for your grams."

"Bug, I'm sorry, its like a witch hunt getting things for her."

"Hi Kai, I say hugging her."

"Hey jas, she says hugging me."

I followed her up to her room and it was still messy.

"Sorry I can never to find anything lately."

"Its fine, is this Katherine? I say picking up the picture off her desk."

"Yeah everyone used to say we could be twins."

"I can see it, your have her eyes and that smile."

"Thanks, she says sitting next to me."

"So you ready to learn about the civil war Darlin?

" I guess."

"The American Civil War was the greatest war in American history. 3 million fought - 600,000 paid the ultimate price for freedom. And a war for freedom it was. The desire for freedom traveled deeper than the color of skin and farther than the borders of any state..."

I went on and on about the civil war clearly sparking her interest now that she put her phone down.

"How do you know so much about the civil war?"

"I'm bit of a nerd about it, it just captured interest as little kid."

"That's cool."

"So now do you think you'll be able to write your paper?"

"Yeah I do actually, thanks."

"Anytime."

"Well I should go, its getting late but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, bye Jas."

I hugged her before I left. Later that night i returned to her room to find it empty. I looked outside and saw her outside smoking, I sighed knowing she was safe. I heard her come back in true house so I vanished outside. Once she was asleep I walked back in and watched her fall asleep.

"Goodnight Darlin, I say kissing her head."

Who Knows What The Future Will Bring Us(Jasper Hale)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें