Ch.13

Kai's p.o.v

Right now we were at the Cullen's house having a joint party because Klaus and Rosalie both wanted me to have a party

"Alright the first gift is from me rose says sitting next to me, handing me a box."

I unwrapped the paper and there was a letter and a collage of pictures of us that said "every snarky jealous blonde needs a beautiful scaratic brunette."

"Awh rose I love it, thank you."

I leaned in and hugged her tightly, feeling grateful for her friendship.

"Read the letter when your alone, its special."

I nodded placing the letter inside the frame and setting it on the table.

"Alright now its my turn as the day one best friend."

I laughed as she handing me a bag. I opened it up and saw a bear.

"Bonnie no, this can't be the original miss cuddles."

"It is, I went and dug her up and had Elijah fix her."

"Miss cuddles? Jasper said."

"When we were little bonnie got mad at me because I flirted with her boyfriend in what second grade?"

"Sounds right, and so I took Kai's favorite bear and went and buried her in the woods."

I smiles at how silly me and bonnie were and I hugged her.

"Thank you enchantress."

"This one is more for you and Katherina both, I figured you two would have better use for it than I do, Carlisle says handing me a book."

Katherina comes and sits next to me curious of what Carlisle gave me.

"Its a book about the petrova bloodline, it explains the bloodline of the doppelganger and how you two look so alike and other stuff."

"Thank you Carlisle."

"Your welcome kai."

"Katherina can read Latin right?"

"Yes I help you read it, and maybe teach some Latin."

"Okay princess now its time for my gifts jasper says whisking upstairs to his room."

I smiled as he set me down on his bed and I watched him dig in his closet pulling out a box.

"Open it, he says smiling at me."

I lift the lid off and the first thing I see our the shoes I have been wanting for 2 years now but never could afford.

"Jasper you didn't."

"Let's just say you have the coolest boyfriend."

"Thank you, thank you I say attacking him with a hug."

He laughs hugging me back and kissing my forehead.

"Your welcome princess, but you still have one more gift."

I reached inside and found a rose necklace with a j on it in a box that said "for my beautiful princess who deserves this beautiful rose to compliment her beauty while having a reminder of me~xoxo Jasper."

I smiled as I read it and I felt a tear roll down my cheek from the happiness I was experiencing.

"Babe what wrong?"

"Nothing I'm so happy but still trying to figure out what I did to deserve all this and mostly importantly you."

"Just being you."

He leaned in and kissed me while wiping the tear away from eye.

Jasper's p.o.v

When I got to Kai's room it was empty but her car and everything was still here. I heard laughter from downstairs so I headed to the kitchen to find her and bonnie eating cake and laughing about something.

"Hey princess, you weren't in your room."

"Yeah because we were hungry, you want some?"

I sit next to her and start nibbling at her cake. I noticed she had her necklace and bracelet still on.

"What are you two giggling about at 11'oclock at night?"

"Nothing really, just a witch thing."

"Night bug and I'm taking miss cuddles tonight, bonnie says hugging her."

Once bonnie was upstairs I kissed Kai passionately.

"I'm glad to see you smiling, I hope it stays."

"It will as along as your around, she says kissing me."

I smiled interlocking our hands and pulling her close to me so I could wrap my arms around her before I kissed her again. We were kissing when we heard footsteps come into the kitchen.

"Oh sorry guys, don't mind me just a little parched Katherina says blurring to the fridge and back."

"Come on you should get to bed, after all you do have school tomorrow."

"But kissing you is so much better, she says winning."

"Trust me I know, I wish we could sit and kissing for an eternity but you need to finish school first."

"Okay fine I guess."

I picked her up bridal style carrying her up to her room and laying her in her bed.

"Your staying right?"

"Of course."

I climbed in and pulled her on to my chest. I noticed she was drifting asleep so I kissed her forehead.

"Night princess."

"Night Jasper, thank you."

"Your welcome I whisper against her head."