ch.27

*2 days later*

Kai's p.o.v

I had just come back from baby shopping with bonnie and rose when I seen Jasper and Elijah talking.

"Hey Jasper."

"Hi Kai, he says hugging me."

I smiled as I was wrapped in his arms again after not being in them for so long.

"I've missed you Jasper, I mumbled into his chest."

"Not as much as I've missed you Kai."

I grabbed his hand leading him to the swing so we could sit and talk. He pulls out the letter I wrote him before my death.

"Kai I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to."

"I know Jasper believe me it took me awhile to understand why you left me and said all those things." 

"But how could you believe that stuff? After I told you a million times that I love you and nothing could change that."

"If you love me then why did you leave me?"

"I thought was making the right decision in order to keep you safe but now I realize it was a mistake, I know it gonna take a lot more than apologizing to you for you to forgive me but I'm willing to work for it if you give the chance."

He rubs his thumb over my hand and that's when I realized that we are finally the same temperature. I smile at it before I kiss him longing to feel his lips on my mine again.

"I want to be yours again but I don't entirely forgive you yet."

"I would love that and I won't stop until you entirely forgive me."

I smiled and kissed him again wrapping my arms around him tightly.  Not wanting to let him go ever again.

"Jasper please don't ever leave again, I mumbled quietly in his chest."

Jasper's p.o.v

"Jasper please don't ever leave again, I heard kai faintly mumble in my chest."

My heart broke hearing the uncertainty in her voice when she spoke. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry I'm not leaving you again, I promise. So you loosen your grip because you could crush me."

"Really?"

"Yes newborns are stronger than older vampires."

"Ooh I might have to test this theory out she says smirking at me."

"Not now but maybe later we can."

I leaned in placing another kiss on her lips and then one on her neck.

"I missed her that noise when I kiss you."

"Well I miss you kissing me."

"Don't worry I'm back now so you can have all the kisses you want."

"Like if I wanted one know you would give it to me?"

"Of course, I say kissing her."

"Oh nice to see you two finally made up."

"What do you need Katherina?"

"Klaus wants to have a family meeting about who knows what."

"Okay."

"I guess that's my que to go."

"But your gonna comeback tonight right?"

"Of course, I love you."

"I love you too."