Ch.4

Kai's p.o.v

I was up getting ready for dinner with Jasper's family. I was doing my hair when bonnie came in.

"Look at you bug, you look so adorable."

"Thanks its not too much?"

"No you look so perfect, they gonna love you."

I grabbed my bag and followed bonnie to her car. We arrived at the Cullen's household and it was impressive.

"Yeah bug I know, my exact thoughts when I first came here."

Bonnie came and grabbed my arm looping hers in mine. We walked up and rang the doorbell.

"Hi there bonnie and you must be Kai, I'm Carlisle Cullen I'm Jasper's adoptive father."

"Hi its nice to meet you I say shaking his hand."

"Come in, my wife is upstairs finishing cooking, I hope you like Italian."

We walked upstairs following Carlisle into the kitchen where Rosalie and Emmett were cooking and the mother figure was pulling something out of the oven.

"Oh kai you came, and you look gorgeous as ever."

"Thanks Rose I say hugging her."

"Hi Kai, I'm Esme everyone's adoptive mother."

"c'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer Esme."

"You speak French?"

"Yes my mother was born and raised in Paris living there until my birth, she had me in lessons as a child."

"So I guess you love Italian food then?"

"Yes very much, it was like a Sunday tradition in our house."

With Esme it felt like my own mother was back, i felt safe. Me and Esme were talking when Jasper walks in.

"Hey Kai, you came I'm glad and you look great."

"Hey Jasper, thanks I say hugging him."

I went back to helping Esme make dinner, it felt wonderful to be able to cook with someone since there death. I was cutting the chicken talking to rose when I cut my finger. I looked up and noticed them all staring at me.

"You bleeding jasper says looking at it, his eyes turning black."

"Jasper go outside, I'll handle it."

Jasper and Carlisle both had their hands on me, I was starting to worry.

"I'm fine honestly, so please let go of me."

After I said that bonnie appeared in the room in front of me.

"I think its time she knew the truth."