{ 24 } cheesecake

{ 24 } cheesecake

PASTRY GUILD
-Est. 1967-

Bonnie Palomer
Bonnie's Bakery
42 Wallaby Way
New York, USA

Dear Miss Bonnie Palomer,

Congratulations! It is with great pleasure that I write to extend to you acceptance into the Pastry Guild. The Pastry Guild is an exclusive group of fellow bakers who impress others with their talent, including many bakers in your country and around the world. It was your hard earned success that brought you to our attention leading us to extend an invitation to you.

The competition amongst rookie bakeries was proven to be extremely rigorous this year but you were able to stand out among the few. Since your bakery has been in operation for under a year, we observed the exponential growth and have seen your bakery reach the height of bakeries that have been in business for longer than you have. You have worked hard to reach this moment Miss Palomer and should be proud of your accomplishments. We are confident you will leave a legacy in your community as a Pastry Guild member with your exceptional skill set.

To ensure your membership, your attendance at the Opening Gala would greatly be appreciated. Congratulations again and welcome to the Pastry Guild.

Melodie Rose
Director
Pastry Guild International

° ° °