{ 30 } milkshake - author's note

You have reached the end of Sugar Rush. Congratulations and thank you. 

I remember getting the idea for this story about two years ago just as I was finishing up Private Playlist because I wanted to write something cutesy and fun. Not like all my other stories aren't cutesy and fun but this is primarily just fluff.
Part of the reason why Sugar Rush took two years to complete was because I started it during the busiest two years of my life. Private Playlist literally took me three months to write in the beginning of my junior year because writing and posting semi regularly was relatively new and exciting to me and I had a friend who I guess motivated me to continue writing the story. Before December of junior year was calm and I had time to write a lot and every day basically. 
With Sugar Rush however, during the summer of my senior year, I got thrown in the hubbub of applying to college and, like, not getting rejected that I lost sight of writing Sugar Rush. After a year, it wasn't reflective of my writing style and story preferences. But I continued writing because I hate not finishing things. 

Nonetheless, I want to thank all of you for sticking through with this story, leaving nice comments, and voting. As I'm writing this, Sugar Rush has a little more than 11k reads and it's mind blowing because I read things on here with the same amount of reads and I guess it means I'm sorta on that level. There's 11k reads on this but my next highest read story just hit 1k. (Started from the bottom now we here~). It really made it all worthwhile so thank you thank you thank you ❤️