Ch.2

[[Kind of edited]]
??? POV

Me, Sans, Fell, Blue, and G were talking and hanging out, we were making puns, and we talked about what's going on in our AUS. "Dove yelled out of pain because they hit their toe on the coffee table" G said while smoking.

We laughed. "But I know how your Frisk feel, I hit my toe before on a coffee table and it hurt like hell." Fell said while chuckling. "Oh! I feel bad for your Frisk! Are they alright? What happened next" Blue asked worriedly, "Oh the pain went away, I had a good laugh" G said while grinning like a idiot.

"Well uh, So..— Ink" I looked at Sans, "Uh, yeah..?" "How's.. Error doin'?" Sans whispered, when he said that Fell and G eye sockets turned black, and Blue just stood there confused at why they're silent.

"Yeah hows Error when you talked to him?" Blue asked after a few minutes of awkward silence. I was kind of worried to tell them that it really didn't go well.

"Oh.. Well I-I did! It looked like it worked-" I was about to tell them until Fell cut me off, "Is he good now?" Fell gave me a hard glare and I gluped, "W-well.. I told him about how I wanted to be friends until enemies.. I saw a glimpse of s-something good until he god rid of it quicky and told me I was a liar and ran off.. So I guess it didn't go we-"

3rd POV

^You can play the song if you want to^

[Verse 1]
Dust on this tired old street
Mark corners where we used to play

Ink was cut off shortly when he heard a guitar playing and singing. The others heard it too and looked around the Omega Timeline. They didn't see a Sans playing a guitar and singing.

Everyone in the Omega Timeline was confused and was searching for the music. "Guys I think it's coming from that way" G said while walking, "WAIT UP G!" Blue yelled as he ran to catch up with him. The others followes shorty as they shrugged at each other.

🐉🐳TimeSkip🐬🐊

The group soon found the source of the music, it was a female child with (H/C) hair, with a (F/C) sweater on.

Dust trace our tired old feet
In circles as we pace our time away

[Chorus]
I just want to diiiie anywhere else–If
Only I could diiiie anywhere else–So
Come with me, let's diiiiie anywhere else
An-y-where... just not here

[Verse 2]
Stuck on this dead end street
Where all the new kids come to play
Stuck–where past and future meet
Watching all our autumns drift away

[Chorus]
I just want to diiiie anywhere else–If
Only I could diiiie anywhere else–So
Come with me, let's diiiiie anywhere else
An-y-where... just not here

[Bridge]
And if they ever hear my name
Will they know i walked alone
Around these dusty streets–My
Tired old home

[Verse 1]
Dust on this tired old street
Mark corners where we used to play
Dust trace our tired old feet
In circles as we pace our time away

[Chorus]
I just want to diiiie anywhere else–If
Only I could diiiie anywhere else–So
Come with me, let's diiiiie anywhere else
An-y-where... just not here