Ch. 23

I'm listening to a sexy back remix and its making me turn up and wanting to do a chapter!

Fell's POV

"BLUE GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" I yelled as I felt my skull smoking hot from blushing. I swear sometimes the cute, hyper fur ball is pretty annoying! He doesn't listen! "Come on Fell!! Everyone likes hugs!" Blue exclaimed as he hugged me harder. "Well I don't!" I yelled as I could feel smoke coming out of my skull. Blue just giggled and still hugged me. Ugh! This stupid joy ball! "I'll do something I will regret!" I growled out as I stared at Blue's eyes. Blue just shrugged off my threat and laughed. He was smiling like a goof ball! I'll show his ass.. I forced him to show his neck and bit it. Blue let out a shriek and backed off and held his neck, "Felly!" Blue whined in pain. Gaster walked inside the living room, holding two bowls of soup. "Fell what did you do?!" Gaster commanded me, "I warned him.." I muttered as I rolled my eyes and looked away. I could see from the corner of my eye that Gaster rolled his eyes, "Here Blue.." Gaster handed him one of the soups and he then gave me the other one.

"Fell be nice to Blue! Hes trying to be nice!" Gaster said to me, "..and super annoying.." I added to his sentence. Gaster shook his head, "Fell don't hurt him! He has injurys! Both of you have! So Blue be careful, okay?" Gaster explained, Blue nodded and ate his soup. I shrugged and began eating mine. It wasn't my fault, I warned him and he didn't bother to even listen to me. He should be blamed. Not me.

Cross Chara's POV

I pulled away and saw that my love was in a state of shock. I smirked and touched my lips, oh, her lips are so soft. "You.." I heard my love whisper, "Hm?" I hummed, "You.. BASTARD!" My love yelled as she punched me across the face, she then grabbed a pillow and began to hit me with it. "How. Dare. You. Kiss. Me!" She screamed as she continued to hit me with the pillow. I let her hit me, it didn't really hurt. I simply smirked and shrugged to give her my answer, when I did that anger burned in her eyes. "BAKA!" She screamed once more but instead of hitting me with the pillow she hits me with her arms.

"Alright sweat pea.." I whispered as I caught her arms easily, "Calm down~" I purred. My love was once again in a state of shock, so I took that as a chance. I made her trip onto the bed with my leg and went on top of her, pinning her fists to the bed so she won't hit me. Her punches didn't hurt but it'll be harder to talk to her with her fists flying around. "G-get off!" She yelled and whimpered. "Make me!" I teased and smirked.

She glared at me

I closed my eyes and laughed for a short period of time. Then I heard whimpers and whines. I stopped laughing and looked down at my love, she was.. Crying. Her tears rolled down her soft cheeks and onto the bed, I let go of her arms and they didn't move to hit me, instead they stayed. I wiped away some tears but new tears came.

"ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ.."

She sobbed and moved her arms to her eyes to try to wipe her tears. "I'm sorry-" "No not of you!" She cut me off, I looked confused, "I'm worried about my family.." Her breath hitched, "Are they looking for me? Have they noticed I'm gone?.." She sobbed once more. My eyes were covered in pain, "H-Hey.. Its going to be alright.." I whispered as I laid down next to her and hugged her, "You don't know that!" She cried as she buried her head in my neck, "I do! I promise!" I whispered to her ear and hugged her. "You.. Y-you promise..?" She questioned.

"I..
"I.. promise"

☕❤
YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT'LL BE A FUNNY CHAPTER? NAH.

YOU WERE WRONGZ