Ch. 29

3rd POV

Your eyes snapped opened as you gasped for air. You were sweating like crazy, you were still by Chara and thankfully didn't wake him up but your breath hitched. You gulped for air and stood up. Chara groaned and you put a pillow by him and he hugged it thinking it was you. You touched the floor and began to walk outside of the bedroom. You walked down the hall and heard whispering, "So he's in (Y/N)'s room?" You heard somone say, "Why is he in there?" You heard a grumpy voice grunted. "He probably has a good reason to be here.." A hyper voice whispered. You peaked your head out a little so an eye can see the people who were whispering. "He better has one.." You could see Gaster folding his arms and rolling his eyes.

"I'll beat the shit outta him!" Fell smirked, "No, (Y/N) will stop you." Gaster said as he shook his head, Fell groaned. "I thought Cross Sans and Cross Chara were different but in the same body?" Blue asked, tilting his head. "Yes.. How could've have he left the body?" Ink whispered thought as he did a thinking pose. "Mr. Gaster! Ink!" You yelled and ran out of your hiding place. You decided to tell them about the dream and Nightmare, "(Y/N) why-?!" Fell said shocked as he looked at you.

"Its Nightmare!" You cut him off as you shouted Nightmare's name, you began to tell him how he knows where we are and how he might get us. They listened and you were about to tell them about Underfell Frisk until an arrow shot through one if the windows and stuck into the wall. The arrow was gooey and slimey. There was also a note on it, wonder what it says?

🍦