Ch. 15

Your POV

A dark slimey figure stepped to the fight, he was back. Nightmare. Why now? He's going to make the fight worse! Hell will break loose and I can't let that happen! I jumped out of Ink's grasp as he didn't even try to stop me, instead he grabbed his paint brush ready to fight him. In the corner of my eye I saw Fell, Epic, Cross, Sans, Blue, and G do the same while Swapfell and Horror just stood there, confusion in their eyes,

"You fucking bastard.." Fell whispered with venom and hate that it could kill somebody in 1.2 seconds. Horror and Swapfell saw that Nightmare was a threat and understood what they were trying to do so they were ready to fight. "So gooey mutt what brings you here?" Swapfell asked with no kindness in his voice.

Nightmare smirked and let out a chuckle, "Of course! I'm here to get my package~" Nightmare smirked and looking at me making me sweat nervously. "Why do you want her Nightmare?" G asked clenching his teeth. "You should worry about other things" Nightmare stated. I looked at him with confusion as G looked at him with confusion also, "What?-" G's body threw itself to a wall with a loud crash.

"G!" Blue yelled with panic, before he could help him he was picked up by a black tentacle, "YOU SLIMEY BASTARD!" Fell yelled as he charged Nightmare with bones and gaster blasters, but he easily dodged and threw Fell to a wall.

I watched in horror as I couldn't do anything but watch, I couldn't do anything. I'm only a child and even if I was in my adult form, I couldn't help in any way. I heard Epic growled as he shot three gaster blasters at Nightmare's direction. Nightmare dodged it with two black tentacles, while he did that Ink tried to hit his back but failed and crashed into the wall.

"INKY!" I cried in horror, soon Horror and Swapfell joined but got hurt badly. I cried. "N-no.." I whispered while crying. I soon felt myself being teleported outside and seeing Sans in front of me, "S-Sans-" "Kiddo stay here Kay I'll be right back." Sans said quickly as he teleported back into the fight.

"No.. no wait don't leave m-me.." I choked out but no one heard. Strong gust of wind surrounded me as it pushed me further from the house. I cried out as coldness took over me. I sat down on the snow hugging myself for warmth, as I fell into blackness.

???'s POV

I walked down the snowy forest as I gust of wind tried to push me but failed. I continued walking the coldness not bothering not even a tiny bit. As I walked further into the snowy forest I saw a child with (H/C) soft hair with a (F/C) T-Shirt and shorts. I walked up to them and placed my hand on their arm. Ah cold! Why is this child doing out here anyways..? I tried to pick them up but the child moved showing that their waking up. The child's eyes fluttered open as their (E/C) showed, the child sat up and looked at me. They backed away with fear, I sweat dropped as I was worried.

"☟☜☹☹ ✋🕯💣 ☝✌💧❄📬"
[Hello I'm Gaster.]

I said smiling but they gave me a confusion looked. I soon realized they couldn't understand and I felt embarrassed. I grabbed a nearby stick and wrote it down on the snow. They understood and nodded smiling a bit.

I looked at the child and wrote on the snow, "Are you lost?" The child nodded slowly, I looked at them and wrote down again, "I could help you." I wrote, I soon quickly added, "You can trust me." I smiled a warm one at her and she just nodded and put her hands up saying who wants to be picked up. I scooped her in my arms and I felt her body hug around me as i guessed my body was warm.

I soon started to walk toward shelter.

🗿🕋🌚
Who was that?
- - -
Sorry for the short chapter!! I'm wondering.. Should I make a one-shot of (insert character) X Reader..?
- - -

Seeya later! 🍄✨✨