Ch.7

OOC CHARACTERS
🍎🍉🍌🍇🥒🥐🍞🥖🍳🥓🍕🍗🍔

🍩Chara's POV🍫

I looked at the short stack as it looked at my face so cutely— I MEAN GROSSLY! Ugh, I don't understand why I'm acting like this, this is frustrating!! I hate it so much! "My n-named (Y/N)!" She said as she looked at me with her adorable (E/C) eyes.

I began to smirk as I thought of something, "Do you mind if I walk you home?" "But I my home isn–" "because my mother always said to follow my dreams~"

I flirt as I ignore the stares and.. Glares? Huh, must be imagining stuff now. (Y/N) took a step back shocked at what I did but soon stepped forward.

"Hey do you know what's the cutest letter in the alphabet? U!"

I blushed as she gave me a cute stupid grin, ugh, I hate myself for thinking that was cute! GAME. ON!

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty SWEET ass!"

She looked at me with a red face.

"W-wa.. Hmph! Can you take me to the bakery? Because I want a cutie pie just like you!"

Alright that was the last straw! I can't h-handle this!

"ALRIGHT STOP! Listen here short cake if you don't stop I'll kill you!"

Your POV

HA! Wait me? Stop! ... Okay I should probably stop because he can ACTUALLY kill me!

"Chara no." A voice said behind him, Chara turned around and I noticed it was Frisk!
Frisk looked very handsome and cute, and a hint of hotness.

"Ugh.. Your no fun." Chara said under his breathe as he looked back at you. Frisk walked up to you and held out his hand, "My names Frisk, yours?" "M-my names (Y/N)!" I whispered but, he still heard me, he really didn't need to introduce himself, I already knew him when I saw him.

"So may I join?— I mean like, your flirt game?" Frisk asked as he smiled brightly at you, "S-sure.." I stuttered, HMMM why you gotta stutter girl!

"Alright then uh, hey I just wanted to point out— Your just like a camera." I tilted my head in confusion as I didn't understand, "Because every time I looked at you— I smile~~"

Well.. FEK.

3rd POV

Chara was watching you guys flirt, it was awkward.. For Chara I mean. He was left out. It was also weird for him to watch this, also something inside him doesn't want Frisk to flirt with you anymore or something? He really didn't understand why.

You and Frisk were flirting non stop! Seriously! You guys were like the king and queen of flirting!

"You wanna know what's the best thing in my life? It's the first word of this sentence.~" -Frisk

"Is that a earthquake or did you just rock my world?" -You

"Are you butt dialing? Because I swear that your ass is calling me.~" -Frisk

"Let's play titanic. You be the ocean and I'll go down on you."-You

"I'll treat you like my homework. I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long.~" -Frisk

"Roses are red, pickles are green, I like your legs and what's in between!" -You

You were soon interrupted from your Flirt Battle when Blue came out of no where, lifted you up in the air, and hugged you until you were almost killed. "(Y/N) I'M SO SORRY WE LEFT YOU ALL ALOND OH MY GOLLY ARE YOU OKA—" "Blue!" Fell cut off Blue, Blue apologized and put you on the ground. Fell crouch down and pat your head and gave you a quick hug.