Ch. 31

Its been four days since I updated Ch. 30. Sorry for such a long wait because I left yoy guys on a cliff on the last chapter aha.
I hope you enjoy!

By the way..
Suffer.
-Author

. . .

Cross Chara grabbed the red soul as Cross Sans fell onto thr grass, clenching his chest. "Argh!" Sans grunted as he felt pain. When Chara absorbed the red soul he soon disappeared, leaving no trace behind. But of course Chara isn't that much of an idiot to take a Frisk's soul, the Sans will notice that their Frisk will be gone! Chara left only a little bit of the soul with Underfell Frisk. The field of flowers and grass soon disappeared slowly into white as soon as Chara left.

"Its such a shame." A voice sighed. The group turned around and saw the person who spoke, "Chara.." Ink grumbled. Cross Chara smirked as he looked at the group, "I'm sorry this had to end this way~" Cross Chara purred, Ink took a step to Cross Chara, ready to pull out his paintbrush. "Hey. Don't move or else.." Cross Chara threatened as G! Sans, Epic, Sans and Cross Sans appeared by Cross Chara. A knife appeared in his hand and he put the knife on G! Sans throat.

"Move..

They die.."

Welp I see some of the readers are going to kill me-