Ch. 30

Okay so I entered a writing contest on LineWebtoons Amino and I hope it doesn't affect me updating this story.

Ink's POV

We all stared at the gooey arrow. I gulped and walked towards it and grabbed it. I slowly started to open the gooey letter as some of the black, sticky slime got on hands. My eyes widen as I read the letter, my hands trembled and I dropped the letter, letting it slowly fell onto the ground. "Ink.. What did it say?" Gaster asked me as I could clearly hear the worry in his voice. "Cross.. Cross Chara he made him find us.." I whispered as I held my skull, "HOW DID CHARA LEAVE THE BODY?" I screamed as I fell onto the ground, my wounds started to hurt.

"Ink.. Ink.. What do you mean..? Wait.." Gaster trembled as he realized what I was talking about. "What are you two talking about?" Fell whispered as he was super confused. "Yeah.. I don't understand this.." Blue whispered with Fell, in the corner of my I could see (Y/N) looking at me and Gaster with a worred face. I clenched my teeth.

"THERE ARE ONLY TWO WAYS CHARA CAN LEAVE CROSS SANS BODY. THE FIRST OPTION IS CHARA COULD TAKE OVER CROSS SANS BODY BUT HR DIDN'T INSTEAD HE TOOK THE OTHER WAY!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as my body trembled while I squeezed my body tightly. Fell, Blue and (Y/N) stepped back as they were clearly shocked, but Gaster didn't step back. Instead he just stared at the floor. "I-Ink.. You need to calm down.."

"CALM DOWN? HOW? CHARA MUST'VE TOOK CONTROL OF A RED SOUL! WHICH MEANS HE TOOK CONTROL OF A FRISK!"

I screamed once more as I hit the floor. "W..Wait.." I could hear (Y/N) whisper. "O-oh my god.. Don't tell me.. He took over Un-Underfell Frisk.." I could hear (Y/N) cover her mouth, I looked over at (Y/N) with confusion, "What..?"

3rd POV and flash back

Cross Sans was in a field of grass and flowers, he looked around confused as he was never in this place before and never dreamed of this place. "Hello bag of bones~" he heard a familiar voice behind him. He quicky turned around and glared at the floating child. "Chara.." Sans grunted as he saw Chara, "Yo~" Chara responded, he dropped to the ground and smirked, "So I just wanted to give you some great news!" Chara smiled as he looked at Sans with a smile, "Good.. News?" Sans asked with confusion as he looked at Chara like he's a mad man. Chara snapped his fingers and a sleeping Underfell Frisk was sleeping and tightly holding on Underfell Flowey in a pot. Sans eyes widen as he immediately knew what Chara was going to do,"Don't you even dare-" "Oh I will!" Chara cut off Sans as Chara pulled out Underfell's Frisk soul.

"This will cause you to be knocked out for such a long time because of the fight and THIS!" Chara smirked as he grabbed half of Underfell's Frisk soul. Sans dropped to the floor and held his chest. "I feel SO bad for you!" Chara chuckled. "Anyway I gotta go, I want to see my love." Chara sighed happily, "Love?" Sans grunted as he looked up at Chara with one eye open. "Of course." Chara rolled his eyes, "Just stay here and let my little plan work. I mean my plan won't compelety work since I accidentally made a deal with Nightmare.." Chara whispered the last part as he looked somewhere, "WHAT? WHAT WAS THE DEAL?" Sans yelled

Chara smirked.

"I would tell him the location as long as he keeps me and my love safe! Anyway I gotta go seeya later!"

Are you guys mind blowed because that was I was trying to go for.

🔻🔴🔺