Ch. 3

[[Kind edited]]
Blues POV

Me, Ink, G, Fell, and Sans were in the living room looking at the human with worried looks. I gripped on my pants as I thought what happened to the humans past. But no worries! I thought, when the human wakes up, I'll make them happy and tacos!!

We broke out of our thoughts as we heard my Chara's voice! "Sans!" I stood up and ran to them, "PAPY! CHARA! HOW ARE YOU?" Chara smiled and told me that they went to Muffets and played in the snow.

"So bro how bout you?" Papy asked with his normal lazy voice. I smiled and remembered about the human. "UH.. I'VE BEEN GOOD PAPY! I HAVE FRIENDS OVER. ALSO CAN MY 'SOON TO BE FRIEND' STAY OVER?" I asked as I look at Papyrus with pleading eyes.

"Bro no your friend can't stay-" "BUT WHY?!" I yelled, interrupting him. "Because- Oh come on don't give me that look." I gave him my big puppy eyes, and for extra details. Tears.
"C'mon bro- please no." I began to make fake tears fall down my face. "F-fine! Your friend can stay.." I smiled brightly, "REALLY?!" "Yes.." He mumbled, I smiled brighter, "YAY"

Chara chuckled as they knew I was faking it to let my 'Soon-to-be-friend' stay over. I ran back to the living room and told them about how the human can stay. "Thanks Blue!" Ink said as he looked at me, "YOUR WELCOME INK!"

🌮🥙TimeSkip🌯🥗

Me, Ink, Fell, G, and Sans were eating my AMAZING tacos! We were talking about happy stuff! Papy and Chara went to the Omega Timeline to meet their friends! We talked about funny things happening in our AUS, we were laughing and giggling. But we were soon interrupted by a groan.

Our heads turned to the human! We were very silent, we just looked at the human waking up.

👾🔮3rd POV💟🌂

You were laying down on something soft. You didn't want to wake up but, you forced yourself to. You let out a groan as you remembered what happened. "Whe— ..Where am I..?" I asked to no body. Your eyes fluttered open as you saw a.. Ceiling?!

You shot up and were in a panic. You were just in a white void!

You looked around but stopped as you looked at a group of skeletons. Your (E/C) eyes were focused on them, your eyes were filled with fear, panic, and confusion. Your heart was racing and beating so hard that your chest started to hurt.

"Heya Kid, your fine. Your in a safe place I promise." Sans said as he slowly stood up and took slow steps.
You backed away with fear. They're not real, they're not real.. OH GAWD THEY ARE REAL you screamed in your head, then you JUST noticed you didn't have your guitar.

"Wa.. Wah.. WHERES MY GUITAR! WHERE IS IT?!!" You screamed as you looked around for your guitar. That guitar was a gift from your parents, you didn't want to lose it, you loved it as it was your own child.

"Calm down kiddo! Your guitar is fine.." Sans said as he walked faster to you, "GO AWAY, GO AWAY!" You yelled with two tears fell out of your eyes.

G teleported in front of you making you yell louder, "G WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Blue said standing up, G sat down and grabbed you and forced you to lay your head on his lap. He began to use magic to calm you down, which worked. Your heart began to beat normally, your chest didn't hurt, and you didn't feel fear and panic anymore. Of course you still felt confused, but you only felt so warm.

You began to look up at the skeleton and hugged him for the warmth. G smiled as he stroke your soft (H/C) hair.

You and G didn't notice but the others were jealous for some strange reason.

Isn't that weird?