Ch.22

BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP, I SAID BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP!!
🐑 🐑 🐑

Cross Chara's POV

I grunted as I watched Gaster and my love talking to each other! I should be the one talking to her! Not him! Only if he didn't show up, I would've talked to her and her sweet voice responding to me. She said we could never be "together" in the future, but shes just worried! We will make a great couple in the future and we will be the cutest! Her parents will love me and want me to be with her forever until death separate us!- Wait no.. Even if we DO die in the future, in another universe will be together again and again! I know she will say 'no' but as time passes, she will soon be saying 'yes.'

"Mr. Gaster?" My love asked to that slimey bastard, "Yes (Y/N)?" The slimey bastard replied, "Umm well.. A guy with whit-" " "Holy fuck what the.." My sweetheart was cut off by that red cunt, and I was glad! If Gaster knew, he would find me, and kill me! Which I don't want! I want to spend my life with my love! "Felly you should sit down!" (Y/N) said as she ran over to the red cunt. "(Y-Y/N)?" Fell whipsered under his breath as he slowly sat down. "Wait wheres..?" Fell whispered as he looked around, "Nightmare..? He escaped.." Gaster answered Fell.

"(Y/N).. How about you go to your room?" Gaster asked, oh yes! Gaster you just gave me a chance to talk to my love! "Oh.. Okay.." My sweetie mumbled and walked to her bedroom, her shoulders sulking. I smirked as I quicky followed her. When she opened the bedroom door, I quicky slipped in when she walked inside the room

I'm smooth~

My sweetheart walked over and sat on her red bed and laid down on it. My smirk widen and I teleported on top of her, "Heya love~" I whispered as I stared at her (E/C) eyes. My love's eyes widen and before she screamed I smashed my lips onto hers.
(Readers: SCREAM--)

3rd POV

When the child went to her room Gaster looked at Fell and karate chopped his skull, soft yet hard. Fell growled and grabbed his skull with pain, "Argh! What the hell dude!" Fell hissed and glared at Gaster, but when Fell met his eyes, Gaster's eyes was dark and it glowed. His eyes were scary. "Tell. Me. What. Happened." Gaster glitched as he glared Fell with extreme serious and scary eyes. Fell eyes widen with fear and he gulped down a lump in his throat, "Well?" Gaster questioned with death in his voice. Fell sweat droped and told him everything with a quiet voice. When Fell was done he looked up at Gaster and he wasn't staring at him anymore, he was staring at the wall but with a killing aura around him. His eyes was full with.. Something dangerous.

"Gas.. Gaster?" Someone whispered. Fell turned to look at the voice and saw Blue staring at Gaster. "Oh! Blue your awake?" Gaster said with a happy voice. "I've been awake to see.." Blue muttered. Gaster stayed silent for a moment, "Ah you two must be hungry! I'll go get something for you two!" Gaster quicky changed the subject and ran to the kitchen. Blue and Fell just sat there looking where Gaster ran to. "So when will the others wake up..?" Blue asked, "Dunno" Fell answered bluntly. Blue sweat dropped and noticed Fell was super tense. Blue scooted over to Fell and stayed there a moment and stared at him, "What?" Fell growled. Suddenly Blue hugged Fell with a smile, "Aye!! What are you doing!" Fell yelled as he blushed from Blue hugging him. "Hugging you!" Blue smiled, "WHY?!" Fell yelled, but this time higher. Fell blushed super hard that smoke came out of his mouth.

To be continued..

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating! Theres school and I just finished a test that I had to study for.. And now I need to study for ANOTHER test. Aghh..