Ch.17

I'm so sorry I haven't updated a while..

Hope you enjoy~

Your POV

I opened my (E/C) eyes as I felt.. Warm? I sat up confused as I looked around the room I am in. I jumped off the bed I was on and walked around the room. It was pretty dusty. I walked over to the door and saw a note on the door, I tried to grab it but the note was too high. Dam my shortness. I just read it while using my toes to make me taller.

"Child I hope you feel better and relaxed. I took care of your wound. I would think it stings a little but I'm sure your fine. Please go outside to eat. :)

-Gaster"

After I was done reading it I soon realised what happened. This is so.. Surreal. I ACTUALLY met W.D Gaster. I was shook, I mean like, who wouldn't? I gulped as I felt so nervous to get out of this room and meet Dadster- I mean Gaster. I turned my hand into fists as I chanted inside my head, "You can do this! You can do this!" I opened the slightly half open door and made my way out of the room. I went down the hallway.

I made it to a room and saw Dadster- I mean Gaster dammit! Anyway.. I saw Gaster reading a red book. "E-Excuse me..?" I whisper quietly as my shyness took over. As soon as I spoke those two words he put the red book down quicky. He stood up swifty and looked at me with a warm smile, "Hi child. Are you hungry? There is food in the kitchen!" He stated as he walked to the kitchen area. I followed him as I was pretty hungry. I saw a plate of food on a oak table, I quicky climbed on the chair (dam my shortness) and began eating forgetting about Gaster. "You must be hungry." He said sitting down next to me, all I did was nod and drink a glass of milk.

"So uh.. Child, why were you in the cold, freezing forest..?" Gaster asked, I compelety forgot that I should've watched what I spoke,

"Well uh, I woke up in a random white void and I met G, Sans, Fell, Ink, and Blue. They were very nice I tell ya. They took me to Blue's home, but I got kidnapped by Swapfelly and - wait I just noticed where is my guitar? Eh whatever. So what I was saying Swapfelly kiddnapped me and.." I started to talk with food in my mouth. I told him about everything that happened, even the flirting scenes.

.
.
.
Gaster's POV

I̸'̷L̷L̶ ̶KILL T̴H̸O̶S̵E̸ ̸L̵I̴T̷T̴L̵E̴ ̸S̶H̵I̸T̴S̴