Ch.11 •• PART 1

🍼OOC CHARACTERS🥛

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

NOT GOING TO PUT A PICTURE ♡~🌷

•〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈〈•

Here you go guys! If you haven't known yet there's a book called, "They Read Your Comments." The AU Sans, Chara, and Frisk answer your questions~♡

You can check if you want to and ask questions! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶🌸~!

💩🙉🦇👜👢🍗💼🙊🥔🥉🦉👝🍛🍮🦌🍂🍘🕰🐗🍔🐌🛌🍩🌭🎨🦂🥜⏳🐂📦🍫🥐🐵👞🐒🍪🎻⚰️⌛️🏈👡🥖🐻🙈🍞🚪🛏📜🏷🗂

3rd POV

"Bruh. Let. Him. Go.." Epic growled as his eye turned purple. Fell looked at him then Cross, Fell dropped Cross unexpectedly which caused Cross to yelp in pain. Epic glared at Fell while helping Cross up, which only led to Fell glaring back daggers while his eye turned brighter.

It felt like in any second know they could start a large fight that will lead to massive destruction in Sans AU.

"H-HEY FELL CALM DOWN.." Blue said as he put a hand on his shoulder, the only response from Fell was a grunt and sitting on the couch.

"First, he steals, destroy, and controlled me in my AU, second he steal (Y/N), now he's lying?? He's more of an ass then me..!" Fell mentally screamed as he glared at the floor. Blue, G, and Blue sat on the couch with Fell waiting for the two to explain everything and make sure they're telling the truth.

Cross and Epic awkward stood there looking at each other, Cross gulped and looked at the other skeletons ready to explain, "I didn't kidnap her, Nightmare did. I went after him to Horrortale and told him to give her back."

🎺Flashback🎷

"Nightmare give her back!" I yelled at him as anger was taking control over me, he better not use her for anything! "You already know the answer." He said with his dark, evil voice. I gritted my teeth as I glared at him while looking at the child, I don't know what he will use her for! And I don't know want to know! "This wasn't part of the deal! You just sai–" "I just said to get one simple item, and said not to get caught. Yet what do you do?" He said cutting me off as I soon realized he did say that. I couldn't stare at him in the eyes anymore, he was right.

I'm such an idiot, why did I even accept that stupid deal? I'm such a fool..

'Hell yeah! Your a big IDIOT in the entire MULIT UNIVERSE! Now my sweet (N/N) is gonna get hurt!!'

Chara yelled at me as his face was full of anger.

"Wait.. My sweet (N/N)?" Chara grumbled something under his breath

"JUST SAVE HER YOU IDIOT!!"

I just replied with a loud 'okay' and lunged at Nightmare. He dodged me with his tentacle as he smirked and tossed me to a near by tree with the tentacle.

I let out a yelp as pain shot through my body. I looked up and saw Nightmare setting her down gentle.

Wait gentle?

I shrugged off it off as I thought to myself that I could grab her and take her to somewhere safe. 

I teleported up and hit Nightmare which only caused Nightmare to dodge while I hit the ground. "Wow your fighting skills are really bad." He said as he grabbed both of my legs with his tentacles. I tried to cut the tentacles off but couldn't. Few more tentacles were heading straight at me to end me.

I closed my eyes and waiting for the pain.

•But it never came

Instead I heard a something hitting flesh, it was weird and sounded awful. "NO!!" I heard Nightmare's voice glitch with anger, I opened my eyes and looked at Nightmare was looking at.

Nightmare dropped me as I saw what happened..

Horror was stabbing the innocent child

Anger took over me completely that I didn't even feel the pain from the fall, the only thing I was feeling was anger in my bones.

I ran straight to him faster than anything in the whole universe.

I hit him so hard it caused him to get hit by a tree.

I quickly scooped up the injured (Y/N)  as I made a portal and jumped in.

📰TimeSkip🗞

I walked inside my house while carrying the injured  (Y/N), I was surprised that she didn't wake up from the pain.

"Stop acting surprised you dimwit and help her!!"

Chara yelled at me and I just gave him a cold glare. I looked at (Y/N) and looked at her peaceful face, even though her back was bleeding she was still sleeping. Strange.

'By the way close the basement door'

Chara said as he disappeared. I sighed, 'When did I open that door?' I thought, I shook my head and told myself to forget it and get some bandages. Before I was able to get some bandages something shot through me, shooting me with pain, I dropped (Y/N) on the floor with a loud thud.

I looked down and saw a black gooey tentacle was through my ribcage, I gritted my teeth and screamed of pain. The tentacle flew out of my ribcage and I only had 1/1 HP. I was surprised that I didn't die already and turned to dust.

"Y̴̻̜̼̥̝̹̫͌͒̂ͅò̶̧̼̲͆͑̑̿͊͂̑̍͂͛͛̿͂͘ų̵͓̗̹͚̥̬̪͙̭̉̀̎̉͌̐̂̉̄͐͋̚͘ ̶̧̟̪͗t̵͎̳̯͙͚̙̻͖̩͛͋̀͜h̶̫̩̗̘̖̥̼͙̓̽̓̈́̆̽̀̈́̿͒̕͘̚͠į̶̦̞̖͖͉̦͎̘͕̠̤́͒̃̽͆͑̎̅͆̌̆̽͠ṉ̶̨̧̛̬̻̙̥͒̇̌̈́͌̚͜ḱ̷̢̡̨̞͔́̊͂ ̷̳̼̦͗́̍̕͜͝y̵̧̥̱͇̰̻̤̖͂̔̒o̵̬͗̈́̎̐̽̍̋͐͂̔͘ú̴̲̲͔̠̜͕̺͇̽̉̓̂̈́͒̅̕͜͜͠'̵̨̡͇̪͉͝l̶͓͓̬͍̔͗̈̀̐͆͜͝l̷̠̥͇͈̹̰͋ ̸̞̼̙̱̩̦̙͕͆͑̏͒̿͋̂g̶̡̨̛̛̜͔͓̙̫̮͎̥̘͈̬̫̤͝ȅ̴͔͖̣̻̍̏̄̃͝t̵̸̢̨̞̟̖̦̠͚̟̘̲̿̆̀̉̎̽̓̏̏̀̇̐̏́̑̕͘͘͜ a̷̧̢̙̜̞̻̲̣̒͝ẅ̶̨̟̼͍̞͕́̇̎̀̈́̕ȃ̵̟͍͖͇͗͠y̷̢̲̼̠̜̜̞̐͠ ?̵͙̠̹̦̙̟̙̻̱̠̲̐̈̇̓̎͠"

______
I going to separate them so you guys could see it. I don't know what's happening... Sorry guys! Hope this will fix it!~<3