Ch.21

Hey everyone! Ya miss me? No? Okay!
(Wut lol)

Your POV

"Get away from me!" I shouted at the boy as I backed away quicky from the white haired boy. The boy giggled and smiled at me. I began to feel like I've seen him somewhere.. Know him from somewhere.. Watched him on.. Wait holy mother of puppies. Cross Chara?! I shouted in my mind as I look at the boy in disbelief, "D-dude no okay?" I shouted at Cross Chara. "There is no way that we can BE together." I said to him as I shouted the 'be' out "Why not..?" He asked as he still stared at me, his smile still there. I stared back at him, my forehead sweating. I can't just tell him that I'm actually a young adult that was turned into a child randomly! No! I can't!

"Ugh.." Someone groaned, I turned my head at the noise and saw Blue standing up, "B-Blue!" I called out to him, "Human..?" Blue whispered as his eyes slowly turned to me, "Tch.." I heard Cross Chara grunt, I turned my head to look at him and my eyes widen. His fists were tighten and his eyes was filled with anger and.. jealousy? Oh no..

Oh no no no no no please.

I know whats going to happen because I have read a lot of drama love fanfics and jealousy one-shots on Wattpad that I know what his thinking and what he is going to do. You panicked as you looked as him with worry that he will attack Blue. "(Y/N)!~" A voice said cheerfully, I looked in front of me and saw Gaster! "And.. Chara." Gaster whispered as he noticed Cross Chara.

"M-Mr. Gaster where were you?" I asked trying to change the subject, "Well I grabbed the boys! I will take care of them and then punish them!" Gaster said proudly as he put the Sanses on the couch, you sweat drop, why does he sound so proud? I thought. "Anyway.. Chara why are yo- huh?" Gaster said confused as he looked at your side. I looked confused and looked by my side, he was gone!

"Anyway its fine.. I don't want him here anyway.." Gaster whispered the last part but I heard it anyway. "Can you please help me with them?" Gaster asked me as his mood changed, I nodded awkwardly. "I think they're in your bedroom." Gaster informed me as he wiped off blood from some of the Sanses head with a cloth. I nodded quicky and ran to my bedroom. I opened my bedroom door and walked in and looked around the room. I found the bandages on my bed and climbed on my bed and grabbed them. I quicky jumped down from the bed and ran to the living room.

"Here!" I said as I handed Gaster the bandages. I saw that he already got medical stuff by him, "Thank you." Gaster patted my head and grabbed the bandages. I helped Gaster as I wanted the Sanses to get better. How long were they fighting? I asked myself when we were done.

Cross Chara's POV

I watched my crush as she helped those trash bags, "Those little shits.." I grunted.