Ch. 12

🍚 Hey cuties! How are you? Here's a wonderful (maybe) update!! Yay!! Do people even read theses texts..? 🍙

🍀Does anyone know the anime KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)? I love that anime!!☘️

3rd POV

"Don't you mean give me a blow jo–?" -H

"Oh you little piece of shit you know what I meant~!" -L

"Nah your AU is a little piece of shit." -H

"And you kill children and EAT them" -L

"I give them a painless death with my axe you pedo bear! And don't you say I kill children, you RAPE children you lit–" -H

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY MUTTS!" Blackberry yelled at both of them with his whip in his hand in the air, "YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!" Blackberry yelled once more, hitting the floor with his whip. Horror and Lust quiet down. The poor child watched them in horror and laughing mentally from Lust's and Horror's 'conversation.' But the child soon realized that she had been kidnapped– or some what like that.

"E-Excuse but uh..- why am I.. Here..?" She softy whispered. Blackberry cleared his throat and looked at her, "WELL HUMAN, YOU WILL BE NOW MY SLAVE!!" Blackberry said proudly as he closed his eyes and smiled like he won ten golden metals in a row. "You know normal kids would be crying and screaming right now. I don't know why your not.." Horror said as he looked at the child with his bright red eye.

"I-I-I'm chill..?" The child said shrugging with bullet sweats, 'Ugh I don't know why to act like a child at all!!' (Y/N) thought as she mentally smacked herself. "AH HA! YOUR PERFECT FOR A SLAVE!!" Blackberry said with star eyes in his eyes. "Hehe~ Don't you mean puurrrr~ fect?~" Lust purred seductively as he placed a hand on Blackberry's shoulder, "YOUR DISGUSTING!!"

Blackberry smacked Lust hand away as his spine shivers from Lust's touch. "You don't LICK it..?" Horror said with his voice being more creeper on purpose while touching Blackberry's other shoulder, "GET THE FUCK AWAY!!" Blackberry yelled and smacked Horror's hand. "Why are they even here....?"

You asked while tilting your head, "Oh we lost a bet and now we're a slave for a week~~" Lust said while rubbing his eye, you muttered a 'o-oh' and smiled nervously, "YOU WERE IN MY HOUSE SO YOUR NOW MY SLAVE FOR A WEEK AS WELL!" Blackberry smirked.

'I guess I should probably get to his good side..'
You thought as you continued to smile nervously, "So uh.. What do you want to d-do.. master.. ..?"

💍👕👔🦋🛏🐳Ⓜ️🛂🐬⛷🐠📬❄️🌀🇦🇼🛄💧💦🎿🈳🤸‍♂️🎽🅿️📫🛫✈️📧🛃🛰🔷🈂💺🗺💠🚾⛴🗽⛲️🗾🔹🔵🚹📪🛌🌐🏙🌃🖲💎🛋📊💤♿️🗳📭🛂📨📉🗂📘🛅📚💙🖌🏧

Sorry it's super duper short!!

I love Breath Of The Wild! Also I love Link <3 I'm thinking of making a fanfic of it (it won't be a reader insert) but I really don't know. I'm thinking about it..

I hope you have a nice day/morning/afternoon/night!!