Ch. 26

I think after I make a chapter I'll make a SPECIAL Chapter/page or something. I don't know.

Your POV

The boy laughed, "F-Frisk! This is not a l-laughing matter!" The flower whined with a worried look, "Okay okay! But I couldn't helo myself!" Frisk said as he defended himself. The flower shook their head sighed, wait are they.. Underfell Frisk and Flowey?! Hold on why would I dream about them? I never EVER thought of them once so how my mind think of them? I stood there confused as I stalked them, they were talking about something, I couldn't hear since I am so far away. I really wanted to hear what they were talking about. There was some trees in front of the tree I was hiding behind so I could go to one of those. I thought, I took a step foward and began slowly walking towards the tree in front of me..

But of course..
Nothing goes my way does it?

I stepped on a stick and I quicky hid behind the tree, Frisk and Flowey immediately stopped and looked at my direction, "Umm.. F-Frisk.." Flowey mumbled as he had a extremely worried voice, "I think theres a monster hiding.. And watching.." Flowey yelled whispered in panic as he sweat, Frisk hushed him and pat his head, "Its fine.. It might've been a rabbit.." Frisk smiled at Flowey, "B-But!-" Flowey was cut off by Frisk because Frisk put his finger on his mouth. Frisk shushed him.

I sighed quiety, I then heard a sound coming from beneath my feet, I looked down and saw..

A FUCKING SNAKE!

I couldn't help myself but scream and run, I mean I tried but I tripped on a rock. I crawled quicky away from the snake and panted heavily as that smooth mother fucker was under me. Fucker. I then suddenly freezed as I turned my head very slow as soon my eyes were connected with Flowey's and Frisk's eyes. We suddenly started screaming out of our lungs and screeched so hard like how fangirls see something do hot and sexy and screech their minds out.

"WHO IS SHE!" Flowey shouted with fear, "AHH!" I just screamed, I closed my eyes shut and began screaming, but my voice became slighty weak.

3rd POV

The two screaming psychos didn't know but Frisk was no longer screaming and just watched them scream their lungs out, and their soul. Frisk sweatdrop and he stood up and began to walk towards the pretty (H/C) headed girl. He grabbed a patch of grass from the ground and threw it on the girl, causing the girl to stop screaming and opened her eyes. The two humans stared at each other until the boy decided to break the ice.

"I'm Frisk! You?"