Chapter 3 - Gringott's (Part Two.)

The new Chamber was very different to the one that Harry had been in previously. This one had a couple of Goblin's in it with large cubicles and beds in each one.

"Pick a chamber, remove all your clothing and place the white robe that you find in the chamber on your person. When you are doing that I will get this list to one of the Goblin's who will find the counters for them." Griphook said, he gave a small bow to Harry before walking away.

Harry smiled after the Goblin and picked the chamber closest to him, he shut the door and took all of his clothing off, once that was done he put the pure white robe on and lay on the bed waiting for Griphook to return.

Griphook returned with a smaller Goblin at his side. "This is Steeljaw, he will be removing everything on you that should not be there." Griphook said, he then moved to the far side of the room so he would not get in the way of what was happening.  

"Mr Aldane, I need you to relax and lay down on your back." Steeljaw said, Harry followed the orders.

Steeljaw then started to speak in the Goblin language, something that Harry was not able to understand. He did not want to move or speak when this was being done as he didn't want anything to go wrong with it.

Some of the things being done to him hurt Harry, he had been having some of the potions and spells on his body and inside his body since he was a year old which means they have been attached to him for a long time. He knew it was going to hurt when these ones were removed but he did not think it would be this long.

An hour later Steeljaw stopped chanting and moved away from Harry. "All of the spells, charms, potions and blocks have been removed from your body." Steeljaw said panting.

"Thank you very much Steeljaw,  for once in my life I feel like I am in control. Please take 400 Galleons from the Potter Vault for your good work." Harry said, Steeljaw looked shocked but did just that. When that was done Griphook turned around and Harry got ready, they then left this chamber and moved to another.

"Where are we going now?" Harry asked confused.

"We need to preform one more thing Mr Aldane, you are a Vampire but you could be something more. The way to find this out is by having your first taste of blood, once you do this we will wait an hour or so and test you once more. You may have more then one creature in you because you are so powerful." Griphook explained.

Harry nodded, now that blood had been mentioned he was feeling very hungry. "What are the choices to feed on?" Harry asked.

"Well you have the blood of animals, the rarer or more powerful the animal you drink from the nicer the blood will taste." Griphook said with a grimace.

"No that is out of the question, I will not kill innocent animals." Harry said right away, he didn't believe in animal cruelty so he was not going to kill them himself.

"You also have the choice of blood bags, we have people willing to give blood for Vampire's and other creatures that need blood to live. This blood is often older and cold, not appetising for Vampire's." Griphook said, he opened a bag of blood to prove his point.

Harry took a sniff of the blood and staggered back, it was the worst smelling thing he had ever smelt. "That is not happening." Harry said vigorously shaking his head.

"And the final option is hunting for either Muggle's, Wizard's or Witches. Their blood is in their body when you will  feed from them so it will be warm, feeding of a Witch or Wizard will give you the most delicious blood as they have magic in their blood. Muggle's will taste nice, but no where near as nice as Magical Folk." Griphook explained.