Chapter 33 -Meeting.

The Light were now in Vampire custody, they were awaiting their trial. Since Hadrian was the Prince and he was involved with the crime then the Court would be conducted at Slytherin Castle.

"Where are you taking us?!" Molly demanded, they were all free from the stunners but they had been chained thoroughly before the stunners had warn off.

"Not that it is any of your business but we are going to Slytherin Castle, the home of the Vampire Nation after our old one was destroyed and proclaimed unsafe." Hadrian said.

"Slytherin Castle is real?" Dumbledore asked, he had searched many years for the famed Castle and he looked all over the world, when he wasn't able to locate it he just thought it had been a myth created by those in the Founder's time.

"Of course its real, I myself am the Lord of the Castle while Tom is my Heir through magic. The Castle responds to us and to those we trust." Hadrian explained.

"Harry, you used to trust us and we cared so much for you." Ginny said fluttering her eyelashes at him, which she thought was seductive.

"Okay first of all I trusted you many years ago and that was before I learned that all of you were betraying me. Second of all don't flutter your ugly eyes at me, I have mates that I love very much." Hadrian said, each of his hands being held by said mates.

"But Harry..." Arthur started only to be interrupted.

"His name is Hadrian and..." Fred started with a growl.

"...He doesn't like any of you." George finished, a growl also heard in his tone.

Seeing two angry Vampires protecting their mate seemed to make the Light understand that they had lost Harry Potter a couple of years ago, in his place was Hadrian Aldane.

After a very long walk they all arrived at the Castle, the Light had no time to notice what the place looked like since they had been apparated in. "A little warning would have been nice!" Ron yelled as he shook his head.

"Oh my bad. And I had to apparate you in because my Wards would have killed you the moment you stepped through them, of course this spell is just temporary anyone else attempting to apparate in would be killed." Hadrian said with a smirk.

The Order couldn't believe how much Harry had changed, this didn't even feel like the same boy they had once knew and manipulated. In his place was a cold and calculating, but happy person who they did not even know.

The Light remained quiet as they were lead to the Dungeon's, they should have known this would have been where they were being lead. Some members of the Light, most of the younger students and some of the older students, had chosen to adapt to the changes coming rather then suffer at the hands of the Dark.

Since all of the students had been manipulated by Dumbledore the Dark were mostly happy to let them leave, however a quick look into their minds was taken just to make sure they were not loyal to Light even if they were not fully loyal to the Dark. Those who were fully loyal to the Light were placed in chains with the others, which was actually not many students at all.

"Harry please, there is still time for you to stop this and kill Tom." Dumbledore said, he needed Harry to listen to him in order to free himself.

"I have had enough of your manipulations Old Man and I will fall for them no longer, I am where I belong now which is not with you." Hadrian said with a sneer, he couldn't believe that Dumbledore was still trying to make him Light once more.

"Harry, we could have been so happy together." Ginny said, she had seen the look Dumbledore had thrown at her and knew she was the only one who could make Harry see sense.