Chapter 19 - Harry Potter Missing?

It had been two months since the groups arrival in the Vampire Nation and Hadrian could not have been any happier.

Hadrian had become quite close to his mother and father, but he also considered Tom and Severus as his other parents as they cared so much for him. He had also spent a lot of time with his two mates, he had learned everything that he needed to from them as they had done with him.

Hadrian had gradually been introduced to the population of the Vampire Nation, they were brought to him in groups where they were introduced one by one. Hadrian found he had a lot in common with most of those in his Kingdom, on top of this many of the Vampires had been hurt or hunted by witches and wizards.

It disgusted Hadrian that he once believed in those people.

Draco and Charlie had returned to the Wizarding world to collect some things from the Vaults, they had been able to get into all of the Vaults by being given keys that would allow them entry without any question from the Goblins. The entire Inner Circle, Hadrian as well as the King and Queen were now able to enter all of the Vaults that Hadrian owned.

Draco and Charlie were only gone for a few hours and when they returned they had huge smiles on their faces.

"What's caused these looks?" Sirius asked when Draco and Charlie returned to the Palace.

"Oh if you will look at this paper then you will see why we look like this." Draco said with a smirk, he held out a copy of the newspaper read by most of the Wizarding Population.

The Newspaper read:

Boy-Who-Lived Missing?

You read that right readers, the Boy-Who-Lived Harry Potter is missing and cannot be located.

Harry Potter lived with his Muggle Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and his Cousin Dudley, he would stay here during the Summer and then would be brought to Kings-cross Station and then to Platform 9 ¾.

However that does not seem to be the case here.

Harry Potter failed to arrive back at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry for his 6th Year and his Muggle family have been found slaughtered. Body parts were found all over the Dursley home and back garden, sources say they suspect the work to be of Death Eaters.

Thankfully no Muggle's entered the home and discovered this carnage, which confuses the Ministry. How did three mutilated corpses go undiscovered by the Magical and Muggle worlds? There was no body or blood evidence of Harry Potter dying in that house, this had led to many theories being thought.

Some say that Harry Potter was kidnapped and is being tortured somewhere unknown. Others say that Harry Potter is dead but in another location so they do not connect. And a minor few are stating that Harry Potter killed his own Muggle family and has left the country, this is because there were rumours that Mr Potter had been abused about this family.

None of the friends Harry Potter had have heard from him or seen him, the public are losing hope that their Saviour is alive.

If anyone has any news on Mr Harry James Potter's appearance or has heard of anything strange please report it to the Ministry or the Auror's. Harry Potter must be found if we are to survive this war.

Rita Skeeter.

After reading this article everyone burst out into laughter, they had made it sound like the Light and the world cared about Harry Potter, however in the last line it proved to Hadrian that all he was is a Saviour.

'Harry Potter must be found if we are to survive this war.' That line showed that all Hadrian was to those people was someone who could save them from something that they created themselves, someone to be the hero and die trying to saving them. Well Hadrian was not going to be that hero, finally his eyes had been opened and he was never closing them to this life.

"Do they really think that the Magical World is going to buy this?" Hadrian asked in his head, though he did not realise it was asked aloud.

"Actually most people do, when we were walking through Diagon Alley this was all people were talking about, some of the theories that people are cooking up is going above and beyond." Draco explained, he shuddered as he thought back on all of those talks he had overheard while making his way to Gringott's.

"Well let them cook up their theories and let them think whatever they want to think, Harry Potter is dead and he will never be coming to save them." Hadrian said with a sneer on his face. He was glad that he learned the truth when he did, or he would have lived a very miserable life once he had killed Voldemort.

"Yes, while they are doing that with their lives we will be here and training. When the war finally comes and the Light see the truth they will regret ever messing with this family." Fred said, when the need arose the Weasley twins were very smart and handy to have when the situation called for it.

"However this means that Dumbledore will be scheming some way of getting out of this, he does not want to kill Voldemort since he knows he is too weak against the Dark Lord. He will force someone to change the Prophecy and make it seem like someone else is to defeat Tom." Severus said with a sigh, that old man would not leave any of them alone until he was dead and gone from this world.

"Not true Severus. Dumbledore had focused on me my whole life, he has put too much into me to just throw it away because I am missing, he has risked everything to make the world believe his lie. No, he will send searches for me, get my 'friends' to contact me, he would do anything in order for me to get right back where he wanted me. Creating a whole new Prophecy and finding someone to match my powers will be impossible and suspicious." Hadrian explained, and the others agreed that this made sense.

They all knew that the final battle was coming but they also knew that it was still quite away yet. They were going to make the Light think their Golden Boy was dead, then the Dark would remain quiet with no attacks and this would put the public as well as the Order in a panic. This article was just the beginning of a plan that had been in motion for just over 3 months.

"It's all coming together Hadrian, just like you said it would." Tom said with a smirk, Tom had been a little reluctant to trust Hadrian since the child was so young, but once he had heard the plan even he could not deny that it could work and work well.

"That's our smart mate!" Fred and George said at the same time, this caused Hadrian to blush and the others around him to laugh.

They spent the rest of the day training, even the King and Queen were training as they were also going to be joining in this fight. That old man had taken their child from them and raised him to hate who he truly was, they were going to get a few hits in for this.