Chapter 27 - New Home and Surprise.

Hadrian had apparated the large group of Vampires and Death Eaters as well as the two Inner Circles most of the way, however they did have to spend a couple of hours walking the rest of the way.

"Your Vampires, stop complaining." Hadrian said, he was shocked that it seemed to be the Vampires and Creatures that were doing more of the complaining then the actual humans with them.

"But we have been walking for hours." One of the female Vampires whined pitifully.

"Yes we have, but you want to have a home where you and your children will be in no danger right?" Hadrian asked her, that shut everyone up from their whining.

They walked over a very large hill and when they reached the top everyone gasped in shock (even the Vampires that did not need to breathe). The Castle was bigger then they had ever thought possible, they could see that the bricks and marble had been infused with Magic which made them look slightly green in colour.

"Welcome to Slytherin Castle." Hadrian said spreading his arms in a welcoming manner. Everyone smiled at him before they made their way down the hill.

Half way down the large hill Hadrian gasped and clutched his stomach before running to side where there were bushes, he vomited right into them. Fred and George were over to their mate and bonded within a second.

"Hadrian! You okay?!" The twins yelled together in a panic.

"I'm fine, I must have caught the flu or something." Hadrian commented not really thinking about the answer he had just given.

"Uh Hadrian, Vampires can't get sick." George said worried, Hadrian had been ill for the past couple of months but the stubborn boy did not want to go to the healers, no matter how much anyone told him that Vampires could not get ill.

"I know that, I promise that I will get a healer to check me over once we are in the Castle." Hadrian told them, he was sick of them and the other Inner Circle members always hovering over him as well as telling him things he already knew. He could tell that visiting a healer was going to be the only way to shut them all up.

"Fine we will agree to that." Fred said though he did not sound happy about it. With that done they walked to the gathered crowd before continuing their journey down the large hill leading to the Castle.

There was a large portrait of who everyone believed was Salazar Slytherin, this was the first test to make sure it was the Heir coming into the Castle and someone else, only an Heir of Slytherin could talk to snakes.

Hello young one, you look like the part but are you truly the Heir? The hissing voice said, well that is what sounded liked to everyone but Tom and Hadrian.

Yes I am the Heir now Lord of Slytherin, my name is Hadrian Aldane. This is my Heir through blood Tom Riddle. Hadrian said in a clear voice, one which caused most who did not about his Parseltongue to shiver in either shock or fear.

Very well, inside you will find many things that helped me when I needed them, I am sure there will be times when you need them and me. There are portraits of me that have a consciousness and is able to speak with you directly, seek me out. The hissing voice said before disappearing into the large frame.

"Listen up everyone I am going to set a password to get into the Castel Wards, please do not speak about this password with anyone no matter how much your trust them unless you ask for my consent before hand. Is that understood?" Hadrian asked loudly, everyone nodded when they saw his serious face.

When they walked into the Castle they were shocked. The place was over a thousand years old and it was spotless, everything was clean and unmoved. As well as this there were also modern equipment and looks that would not have even been though about in the past, this left quite a lot of people in shock and confused.

"How could this be possible!?" One of the older Vampires asked in shock, he had never seen something like this before.

"I think there must be some sort of spell around the Castle, it keeps the building clean without the need to do it manually as well as updating it when things change with the time period." Balthazar said, he had never heard of this being done before but it was a theory that others had been experimenting with.

"That makes sense, I can imagine the same will be found with the other three Castles when we get to them." Hadrian said, he was glad that they did not have to renovate the whole place. "Now everyone go and find your rooms, if you do not find one then come to me and I will add on the space that you need." Hadrian ordered, the large crowd nodded and left. No one needed to come and ask for more space as there was more then enough.

Hadrian, George and Fred chose the largest room there was in the Castle, this was because of two reasons. One, was that Hadrian was the Lord of the Castle and was basically ordered into the room with his mates. Two, he had two mates and each of them needed their own space so the room had to be big enough for the three of them. Everyone got large rooms no matter where they were in the Castle, Hadrian and his mates just got the largest room of them all.

Everyone bedroom had an adjoining bathroom as well as a cooking area, however there was multiple kitchens through out the Castle if they wanted to cook meals as a group rather then alone. There were multiple living rooms all of large size which could hold many people at one time, there were also many Ballrooms that would come in handy once the war was over and people would be able to come over with no fear.

"Now Hadrian..." Fred began.

"...You promised us..." George continued.

"...That I would go see the healer, yes I know. I have not forgotten." Hadrian finished with a grimace, he hated going to see the healer no matter who it was but he knew it was the only to calm everyone down and show it really was nothing.

So Hadrian and mates walked the long distance to the other side of the Castle where the healer was wanting to based. 

"My Prince's? What can I do for you?" The elderly healer asked gently.

"Hadrian here has been ill the past couple of months, he's being sick every morning as well as when around certain smells..." George started to explain.

"...He is often changing his moods like there is no tomorrow as well as having very strange cravings that he would never normally eat." Fred finished, Hadrian watched shocked as he realised that nothing he had done to make sure they wouldn't see him like this was for nothing.

"Well lie on the table and I will scan you." The man said kindly before turning around to get his wand, while he was doing this Hadrian lay on the table. "Now you may feel a little tickling sensation as the magic goes over your skin, but there is nothing to be worried about." The man said, he smiled when Hadrian nodded at him and began to perform the spell. The man stopped when he came to Hadrian's stomach.

"Did you find something?" George yelled, if they could find the problem then they could fix it and have their happy mate back once more.

"Yes I have, congratulations you are going to be parents." The healer said, Fred and George promptly fainted to the floor in shock while Hadrian just looked at his two mates in wide-eyed shock.