Chapter 20 - Unexpected Messages.

It had been a couple of days since the Wizarding World had learned of the death's to the Muggle relatives who once looked after Hadrian, since the Wizarding World believed Harry Potter to be kidnapped or killed.

Hadrian and the Circle had laughed happily when they read this article, they also knew that the other Death Eater's around the world were also laughing at this. While the lower rank Death Eater's had not been told about Hadrian they knew that he was someone important, they all had a suspicion of who the boy once was.

Hadrian, Fred and George were lying in their rooms when a loud screech was heard outside their window, Hadrian got up to see what the problem was but his two mates stopped him.

"Could be something dangerous..." George started.

"...You stay here and we will check it out." Fred finished. The twins were very protective of Hadrian, the entire Circle and each other, they all looked after each other in the Circle but everyone was more protective of their mates.

"I'm a big boy you two, I can take care myself just fine." Hadrian said, he loved how protective they got over him as it showed him that they really did love him. However sometimes they did get a little overbearing.

"We are not going to take the risk." Both twins said at the same time.

Hadrian sighed but nodded his head, he knew there was no point in trying to argue his point. They both smiled to him, showing him that they were happy that he wasn't putting up a fight as well as his answer.

Fred and George walked over to the window, whatever they saw out there made them growl. "What is it?" Hadrian asked, he got out of the bed and made his way over to them.

Outside on the window ledge there stood quite a few owls, he recognised some of them but others he did not. "Messages for Harry Potter." Fred growled, they had all seen the name on the letters each owl held.

"But how could they know where I am, my name is legally Hadrian Aldane?" Hadrian asked them confused.

"You must still have slight traces of the Potter blood in your body, you have been Hadrian for only a few months while you were Harry Potter for many years. It will take a long time before all of the Potter has been removed from your system, which is why you still look slight like Harry Potter." George explained, he was the smartest out of the twins which meant he was the mastermind behind all of their pranks.

"So they were so desperate to charm owls to find by blood?" Hadrian asked disgusted, he couldn't believe how far they had fallen.

"Yes. I recognise Ron's, Ginny's, Hermione's, Mom's and Dad's as well as Dumbledore's and the Minister's handwriting, I would not be surprised if there was Port Keys in these letters." Fred said with a sneer on his face.

Hadrian cast a spell to make sure that the letters were safe to touch, when he knew they were he took the letters from the owls and gave them some treats before removing the charm on them and setting them free.

"Come on, the others will want to be notified and be there when I read these." Hadrian said, with that said they walked out of the room and gathered everyone in the large meeting room within the Palace.

"What's all of this about son?" Amara asked as she sat down, her husband sitting down beside her.

"I got some letters from those who betrayed me, they charmed owls to look for the Potter blood." Hadrian explained, he knew it was better to be short and to the point with this group.

"But how? You don't have Potter blood in you." Charlie asked from where he was cuddled into Draco.

"Not true, those monsters put the blood of the Potter in him. He has only been Hadrian for a couple of months, it will take a little longer for years worth of that blood to be washed from his body." Balthazar explained sadly, he hadn't liked this when he had taken it into account but there was nothing he could do.