Chapter 5 - The Past.

Hadrian had been in the secret location of Tom's base for a couple of days now and he knew the time was drawing close.

He had told them nothing of his past. They knew nothing about the Dursley family or about what happened in his years at Hogwarts. Hadrian knew they would soon ask him about his past and when he did tell them he knew there was going to be a blood bath. In the few days he had been in the manor (he learned it was a manor based on the size of it) he had grown closer to those he knew about then he had people he knew for years.

Hadrian was very close to Sirius, Remus, Bill, Charlie, Severus, Fenrir, Lucius and Draco, he was able to get along well with the other's he had met and he knew he would make new friends when he met the rest of the younger member's.

A teaching schedule had been figured out as he wanted to learn before finding his parents, that way he would be more prepared. Narcissa and Lucius had begun teaching him the ways of the Pureblood, since he was a Prince of such a large number of people he knew he would have to know all about politics and etiquette. Draco was lending him some books of his as Hadrian never had the chance to read when he was young, Sirius and Remus were working mostly with his spell work while Bellatrix and Tom were helping him with his Dark Art's. Severus was teaching him more about Potions, Charlie was teaching him more about Vampire's as well as other Creatures, Bill was helping Hadrian with Curse and Ward breaking skills while Fenrir helped him with his animagus forms as well as turning his Vampirism off.

Hadrian thought that this would be too much for him and that he would not be able to put up with most of the things he was being taught. He was pleasantly surprised when he found that it was not tiring and he was picking things up very well, even Potions, he thought that now his mind was clear and he didn't have fake friends around him asking questions he was able to reach his full potential.

After being at the manor for 5 days he was summoned into the meeting room where Tom, Sirius, Remus, Bill, Charlie, Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, Fenrir, Severus and Bellatrix were there waiting for him. Hadrian knew he was going to be questioned.

"What is this about Tom?" Hadrian asked as he came to rest in the centre of the room.

"Severus tells me that you had been complaining about your Muggle family to the Headmaster who did nothing. What is this all about?" Tom asked kindly. In the 5 days Hadrian had been in the manor he had learned a soft and kind Tom Riddle behind the mask, a mask he did not wear when in the presence of his Inner Circle and most trusted members.

"It was nothing Tom." Hadrian replied.

"It's not nothing Hadrian. The Weasley Twin's told me about the bars on your window and the fact that they were starving you, please tell us." Sirius said and Hadrian sighed. Of course the Twin's would have told Sirius about what they had seen when they picked him up in his second year.

"What would you like to know?" Hadrian sighed, he knew there was no way he was going to win this game.

"Everything. It is a crime in the Wizarding World to even raise their hand against a child, even the Dark would never think of hurting a child, they are precious." Lucius explained.

"But everyone said that you hit Draco when he did something wrong." Hadrian said confused.

Lucius, Narcissa and Draco all looked disgusted. "My father never hit me! He and my mother raised me well!" Draco yelled, he knew people thought to be snobby but he never thought they would think he was abused growing up.

"Another lie of the Light then?" Hadrian sighed, was anything he had been told by them the truth?

"We are getting off track here, Hadrian please continue with your story." Tom said in a commanding tone, the man was still easy to annoy.