Chapter 23 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 2).

Hadrian had never been so happy in his short life. Hadrian was lying awake in his temporary bed, it was the night before his Bonding Ceremony and he was thinking about his life now.

He had found his true parents, friends who loved him for who he was and not who he could be (or what he could do), learned of all the truths he had been denied in his youth and he also had two husbands he loved with his whole heart.

Hadrian had married his mates the previous day and even though there was such a large crowd gathered to see the ceremony it was still amazing, he would not have changed anything about it. The entire Vampire Nation had attended as well as other Royal Creatures who knew the family, they had been given many gifts as well as words of advice and congratulations.

Since it was the night of his Wedding he should have been sleeping with his mates (Well doing more then sleeping) however he was still unable to sleep with his mates due to the fact that the Bonding Ceremony had not yet taken place. Hadrian fell asleep with his mates on his mind as well as the Ceremony the next day.

Like with his Wedding morning he was woken early by Narcissa and Amara, their loud knocking on his door was what woke him.

"Hadrian?! You need to get up now, we have let you sleep in long enough!" Narcissa yelled through the door. Hadrian looked to the clock and saw that there was only a couple of hours until the Bonding Ceremony, he was shocked that the women had let him sleep this long.

"I'm up!" Hadrian yelled through the door, he yawned before walking to the door and opening it.

"Bring him someone to get his strength up and then you are going in the shower." Amara said coming into the room, the maid outside the room nodded before leaving to get someone for Hadrian to eat.

A couple of minutes later two maids arrived with an older man in their arms, the man was older but he had never been bitten before which meant that his blood was untainted and warm, something that Hadrian just loved. Hadrian smirked at the shaking man before sinking his fangs into the warm neck, he moaned when he tasted the blood on his tongue and did not stop until the man dropped to the floor lifeless.

"That hit the spot." Hadrian said, he had barely finished before he was being pushed into the bathroom and ordered to take a shower. Hadrian did as he was told, these kind of events were the times when he would never argue with his mother or Narcissa.

Half an hour later and Hadrian was coming out of the shower, he had noticed that his robes were out and laid on his bed for him (magic had been used to clean and press them to pristine condition). His robes were Green which was symbolic to the Aldane family, Fred and George were wearing Red robes because no matter what they were still Weasley's and had to have their robes until they were married.

"Lets get this mop fixed and then put a little colour on that face." Narcissa said, she seemed to forget that Vampire's were naturally pale skinned but Hadrian was not going to argue with her.

They had decided to leave parts of Hadrian's hair messy as the twins had once said they found the messy hair sexy, but for the most part his hair would be styled nicely. With his hair done they moved onto his face, all of the important details had been taken care of the day before for his Wedding only little pieces needed to be topped up.

They put a little colour onto his cheeks and a little liner around his lips as well as some mascara on his eyelashes. "Are there going to be a lot of people coming to this Ceremony?" Hadrian asked. While he did love his Wedding Ceremony he wanted to have more peace then he had been given.

"Of course not! This is a Bonding Ceremony, it can only be witnessed by Family and close Friend." Amara said, she smiled when her son sighed in relief.