Chapter 15 - Meeting of Mates.

Hadrian was getting more bored as the days passed.

There was nothing much that he could do in the Manor, it was a large place but he was not able to go in some areas where the lower ranked Death Eater's roamed. He was hardly allowed out into the gardens since they were often roamed by the Death Eater's also, and he was in serious need of some fresh air.

"Please Tom, I'm begging you! I need to get out of this Manor!" Hadrian partially yelled, he had felt cooked up for too long now.

"It's too dangerous for you to be out in the garden's Hadrian, you still look a little like Harry Potter and if they see you then they will attack." Tom explained, he was protective of Hadrian. The boy may not be his son in blood but he was in everything else, everyone in the Inner Circle considered each other as family.

"If I can defeat the great Dark Lord when I was a baby then I can surely take a walk around the gardens Tom." Hadrian sighed when he saw the sad look on the mans face. "Look Tom, I love you okay your like the best friend/father/brother in one, but I can't be cooked up in one place all the time. I am never going to leave this place, but I need fresh air." Hadrian explained, he knew how protective the Circle was of him and the others his age, but he needed his space as well.

"I see your point, but I don't want anything to happen to you." Tom explained, it would have been strange to hear the Dark Lord talking in this manner unless you really knew him, but for those who did they would know it was normal behaviour.

"And nothing will happen to me, remember we share part of the same Soul now, you will know if I am in danger." Hadrian explained, he knew that Tom would not be able to argue with this.

"Very well, but if something feels wrong then please return to the Manor." Tom asked, Hadrian smiled and then hugged the man he had been taught to hate, before running out of the room. "That boy is going to be the death of me yet." Tom muttered to himself before getting back to the paperwork that he been seeing to.

Hadrian opened the doors to the back garden of the Mansion before walking out into the warm fresh air, something he hardly ever felt anymore. He took a look around the place, it was luscious green and filled with all sorts of plants and wildlife. All in all it did not look like something that would belong to the Dark Lord.

Hadrian had been walking the paths of the gardens for over an hour when he felt something in the air around him shift, it was then he remembered the promise Tom has said to him. When he felt this shift he started heading back to the Manor, not realising that the danger was already too close.

Hadrian heard the words before the spell was able to hit him.

"Hold it right there Death Eater!" A male voice called out loudly, Hadrian turned slowly to see a man wearing the Death Eater mask and cloaks. But he could see this was fake, whoever this was wasn't a part of the Dark.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Hadrian demanded, he hadn't realised there was a fake Death Eater around the Manor, since he didn't know about it then he was sure that Tom didn't know about it either.

"You don't need to know my name scum!" The voice yelled, and that is when Hadrian recognised his voice. It was Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, he was a member of the Order of the Phoenix.

"You don't need to tell me your name Mad-Eye, I know who you are." Hadrian said calmly, he knew there was no way that the man would land a hit on him, he was skilled in his wandless Magic now.

"How do you know who I am?!" Mad-Eye demanded, he had made sure to cover his face and body thoroughly, but this boy seemed to know who he was. The person before him was definitely in his teens, around the same age as a 5th-6th year student.