Chapter 11 - Seeing the Vault's (Part 2.)

(Previous Chapter!)

Which Vault would you like to visit next?" Tom asked, he was mostly excited to see the Slytherin Vault but he would also like to see other the two Founder's Vault's also.

"I think we will see the Ravenclaw Vault next." Hadrian said, Griphook nodded and they walked a couple of feet to the left of the Hufflepuff Vault since the four Founder's were all grouped together.

"Once again Mr Aldane a drop of your blood will open the door." Griphook said, Hadrian sighed and placed another drop of blood on the door.

"This is getting a little repetitive huh?" Charlie said with a smirk, he knew the Goblin's had to announce this at every Vault that requires blood to open, but it was getting a little annoying to listen to the same thing each time they came to a new Vault.

"Sorry about that, but I have to say this every time a Vault needs to be opened via blood, I don't really know why it's just a rule we have here." Griphook said, the door opened and they all stepped inside.

The Ravenclaw Vault was much like the Hufflepuff one in it's contents. There was million's of gold Galleon's, million's of silver Sickle's and thousand's of bronze Knut's, like Hufflepuff this Vault had been collecting interest for a thousand years.                                                             

There was more jewel's in this Vault then there was in the Hufflepuff Vault, it had always been said that Rowena Ravenclaw loved her jewel's and jewellery. There was also more Ancient Antiques in this Vault then there were in Hufflepuff's, Rowena had been known to travel the world and each time she brought back something new, this must have been where she put it all, some of the antiques were over a thousand years old before Rowena even found them.   However much like the Hufflepuff Vault there was a lot more books and tomes then anything else as Rowena valued Knowledge before all else. There was old books from Hogwarts as well as from other Magical schools, there were books from the Muggle World, there were very rare books and some of the books had never been released.

Once more after looking around the entire Vault Griphook came forward with another box, this one the same size as the one from the Hufflepuff Vault meaning there was only one ring in it. Hadrian had learned from Griphook that an Heir for the four Founder's did exist, but it would only appear when an Heir was born to the Lord of House.

This ring was more masculine then the Hufflepuff ring but still quite feminine, it was a pure rose golden band with blue Sapphire's all over the ring, each one set into a part of an intricate design all over the ring, it was the thickest ring they had seen so far.

"This is the Lord of Ravenclaw ring, like the Hufflepuff ring this will go on your left ring finger Mr Aldane." Griphook explained, Hadrian took the ring and placed it on his finger watching it as it melded into the Hufflepuff ring.

After another quick look around the Vault it was time to move on, Griphook shut the door behind the large group and they walked to their right for a couple of minutes (once more passing the Hufflepuff Vault) until they came to a stop outside the Slytherin Vault. Before they went in Griphook spoke.

"Before we go in here for a second I will warn you, Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor left a note for Gringott's not long before they died, apparently there is an egg inside each of these Vault's that will only hatch when the right Heir/Lord comes into contact with it. We do not know if these rumours were true or just made up by Goblin's, but if you see something that looks like an egg call over Mr Aldane." Griphook explained, once everyone nodded Hadrian placed his blood on the door once more and they walked into the room.