Chapter 22 - Wedding and Bonding (Part 1).

It had been 4 weeks since the twins had proposed to their mate, and most of that time was spent planning the wedding.

Since Hadrian was of Royal Blood there would be many different people coming to the wedding and bonding ceremonies, there would be many different creatures there as well as people from other nations.

Hadrian could remember when the wedding planning had begun, he didn't think that the women around his would be so happy.

(3 Weeks Earlier.)

"Why do we need to plan the wedding right now? It won't be happening for at least another couple of weeks." Hadrian whined.

He had been surrounded by his mother, Narcissa and some of the women within the Palace, they had all wanted to help him with the wedding planning but he didn't think it would be this soon.

"Of course we need to start planning now Hadrian."Narcissa said it as if she was offended at the questioned. "You are of Royal blood and everyone will be here to see you marry, it has to be huge but perfect..." Narcissa cut herself of for the next female to speak.

"...You also have to have a wedding ceremony as well as a bonding ceremony, that is two separate events over the course of two days." Amara said, she had been through this before and knew how challenging they were to plan.

"I know all of that, but three week's seems a little early." Hadrian said, however it went unheard as the group of women took out some notepads so that they could write notes.

Hadrian was asked questions by the women which he would answer truthfully, he knew that if he lied he would either have horrible ceremonies or would have to go through all of this again.

"What sort of flowers do you like?" To which he answered he wasn't sure, he was not someone who looked at flowers all of the time, this would be down to the women.

"What colours would you like?" To which he answered with green and red, these colours represented Hadrian and his mates well based on the houses they were meant to be in as well as the one they were in.

"What would you like to be wearing?" They asked him if he would be willing to wear a dress, he refused this although he agreed he would wear white dress robes. He told them they would have to ask his mates what they wished to wear.

"What rings would you like?" Hadrian replied that they would have to talk about this when his mates were around, he wanted them to take part in it also.

What he did not say was that he wanted his mates to be there so he wouldn't be alone with the women who were actually scaring him with all this planning.

(End Flashback).

A couple of days later the three mates had been cornered by the same women asking if they could talk more about the wedding. Hadrian could see that his mates were going to refuse and walk away but he wanted them to feel what he had, so he agreed and dragged his mates along.

It turned out with his mates next to him it was a great experience, it made them think that they were really getting married and bonded to each other, it made it real.

They actually had fun talking about all of the things they could and couldn't do with their wedding planning (as the wedding was chosen to be done first), although the three males were glad that they would not have to do this again.

It had only taken them two weeks to plan the wedding, which meant they would be wed and bonded the next week. It had only taken them a couple of days to plan the bonding, it was mostly about Magic and Blood rather then the vows and looks of the room they were using.