Chapter 17 - Reunion.

It had been three weeks since Hadrian had discovered the identities of his two mates, and it had been the best weeks of his life.

Hadrian had found loyal friends who cared for him because of who he was and not the money nor the fame, he had found two mates who loved him unconditionally and who he loved in return as well as two parents who would find him someday soon.

"I think my parents will be coming soon." Hadrian said with a smile. The whole of the Inner Circle were together in the meeting room, they spent most of their time either here or in the gardens as a large group.

"How do you know that?" Tom asked confused.

"I don't really know, I just have this feeling that they will be coming soon. I got the feeling when Fred and George came, I didn't know precisely when they were coming but I got a rough feeling." Hadrian explained. "I don't know what it is but I do trust it." He finished.

"Well if you trust it..." Fred began.

"...Then we will trust in it also." George finished. It had taken quite a while for the other Inner Circle members to get used to the way that the twins spoke to others.

Hadrian and his large group walked out into the gardens where they spent their time talking to one another and being with their mates/partners.

"So will we be coming with you when you leave with your parents? Or will we have to stay here?" Draco asked. He and Hadrian, as well as the others close to their age had become close friends with one another and they didn't want to be separated for long periods of time.

"Are you kidding me?! I have just found you all and I love you all, there is no way that you are going to be remain here. Besides I get the feeling that this place will be discovered at some point and I don't want you all hurt because I wasn't here." Hadrian said sternly, he was not going to allow his friends to suffer while he could have helped them.

Draco nodded (as did all the others). They spent an hour just talking to one another about the future, what they were going to do from here, this went on until the butler of the Manor came into the gardens.

"Excuse me, but there are two people here to speak to you." The butler said, he bowed and left when Tom nodded his head to bring them into the gardens.

The butler returned with a male and a female, both of them were wearing clothes made for people with a lot of money and high up in ranking.

"Sorry to disrupt you but I am Balthazar Aldane, King of the Vampire Nation and this is my wife Amara. We have been told that our son, Hadrian Aldane, is in this Manor." Balthazar said, you could hear the desperation in his voice and see the tears in Amara's eyes.

"I am Hadrian Aldane." Hadrian said, he stepped around his two mates to come into the King and Queen's line of sight. The two parents gasped, there was no doubt that this male was their child based on how much alike he was to the two of them.

"My son!" Amara yelled before rushing forward and gathering her son in her arms. It took Balthazar a couple of seconds to come out of his shock before he too gathered his son into his arms. It was strange for the two parents to be hugging their teenage son when the last time they had held him was when he was only months old.

"Mother and father these are my friends. Thomas Riddle and his mate Severus Snape, Bill Weasley and his mate Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy and his mate Charlie Weasley, Sirius Black and his mate Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy and his mate Narcissa Malfoy." Hadrian said, pointing to them as he said their names, before turning to his own mates. "And these two are Fred and George Weasley, they are my mates." Hadrian finished.

Fred and George walked forward to Hadrian's side when their names were mentioned. Amara and Balthazar were shocked. "You have two mates? Its been a long time since something like that happened." Amara said, you could hear the pride in her voice and the pride in Balthazar's eyes.

With the introductions over they spent the next couple of hours explaining about each other, about Hadrian's years at Hogwart's, about Hadrian's younger years as well as their theories on who kidnapped Hadrian as a child.

To say that the King and Queen were mad was an understatement.

"Calm down! The Dursley's have been killed of, it happened not long after I told them my  younger years. As for the Light we are not ready to face them, even with a Vampire Army." Hadrian told them, he knew that none of them would stand a chance because of how untrained they all were.

"You have a point there son." Amara said before nodding to her husband.

"You will all be coming with us back to the Vampire Nation, there you will all be trained to fight and win with this war. Hadrian will also be introduced as the Crown Prince of the Vampire Nation." Balthazar said, you could hear the sternness in his voice something that made people not want to fight him.

"You mean I'm not even going to ask them to come with us?" Hadrian asked shocked. He had thought that he would have had to ask for his friends to come with him.

"Of course not my boy, they have all done so much for you and in turn for us as well as the Vampire Nation. They are to be welcomed at all times." Amara said, she sounded a little taken aback that her son would ask her something like that.

"Thank you, I get the feeling that this place will no longer remain safe." Hadrian said looking to Tom, he knew how much Tom liked his Manor and he only hoped that the place would remain standing while they were away.

"You should trust those feelings son, they have saved us and our Kingdom more then once." Balthazar said, he thought back on all those times he had listened to this feeling as well as the times that he had not done so.

"I already do father, and my group also trust them." Hadrian said, the group nodded.

"Very well, then it is time for us to leave." Amara said, they had left their Kingdom a week ago and now it was time for them to return and see what damage had been done.

It took half an hour for everyone to pack what they wanted to take with them as well as let the Death Eaters know to go into hiding and wait for the signal to be sent. After that half an hour they were all standing in front of the Manor with the King and Queen waiting to leave.

"If I may Your Majesties, would you like us to apparated you back to the Vampire Nation, it is much quicker?" Tom asked with his head bowed.

"All of you please call us Balthazar and Amara, except Hadrian. And if you have the strength then that would be great." Balthazar said. Tom grabbed a hold of the King and Queen while the others all apparated on their own, a few seconds later and they were in the Vampire Nation.

Their new home.