Chapter 24 - Plans.

It had been one month since the Bonding and Wedding of Hadrian and his mates, they had decided together that they would not go on a honeymoon as it was too dangerous for any member of the Light to see the twins. If the twins were spotted by someone who supported Dumbledore then the old man would learn that they were no longer on his side, he would hunt for them.

The large group of people were all gathered in the meeting room, the only place in the Palace that they are all able to fit comfortably. "So when is this Final Battle going to take place?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, the world will never be at peace while that old man is still alive." Hadrian said from where he was sitting with his mates and parents.

"That is actually why we are all gathered here, I have called all of our followers to join us so we can come up with a plan." Tom explained, this caused every head to turn to him.

"You have hundreds of followers." Balthazar said, he knew there was no way that they would all be able to come to this meeting, there were just too many of them.

"Oh I know that, I have invited those that will tell others who are unable to attend. For example I have called the Slytherin house at Hogwarts, if there are any loyal to me in the houses then they will let them know. Same with Durmstrang, I have summoned only a few of them and they will let the rest of the school know about the plans." Tom explained, everyone had to admit the man had really thought his plan through.

"Good idea love." Severus said, he kissed his mate on the cheek which caused Tom to blush and the others around them to laugh.

Half an hour later the meeting room was filled with even more people, some Hadrian recognised from Hogwart's as being in Slytherin house, he also saw Viktor Krum and some other students from Durmstrang that he saw during the Triwizard Tournament.

"Viktor, is Dark?" Hadrian whispered shocked, he had seemed so taken with Hermione and too nice to be even considered Dark.

"Viktor is one of the Darkest Wizards you can get. He was under orders from their Headmaster, who is a loyal follower of mine, to befriend the Light in order to get information." Tom explained, that made Hadrian understand why the man would often flinch when others from Hogwarts touched him.

"You have summoned us my Lord?" Viktor asked, he bowed on one knee which was soon followed by all of the new members in the room.

"Please do not bow to me any longer, that part of me is now gone. We are all members of the same cause and should be treated as such. Now, there are some things you all need to know before we discuss anything." Tom said, he then turned to the cloaked members of the Circle.

Hadrian nodded his head to everyone, in order for them to be trusted they would have to show themselves and then maybe prove themselves.

"You know Lucius, Draco and Narcissa Malfoy as well as Fenrir Greyback and Severus Snape. However there are also some masked people here that need to reveal themselves to you, they are not to be harmed under any circumstances or there will be punishment." Tom said sternly, the gathered crowd nodded their head in understanding.

"Well then my name is Sirius Black." Sirius said removing his hood, there was suddenly wands pointed at him which lowered when Fenrir growled at everyone. They shuddered and put their wands down, not wanting anger the very powerful Wolf.

"I'm Remus Lupin." Remus said lowering his hood and mask, the Slytherin students were shocked to see the man who had once been their teacher in Hogwarts, but they knew he was a Werewolf and right where he belonged.

"My name is Bill Weasley." Bill said lowering his own hood, this only shocked the older students who had once been in school with the oldest Weasley child, it also shocked some of the younger students who had heard of the man from his siblings.