Chapter 12 - Confrontation.

"What the hell are you lot doing here, Weasel?" Draco demanded, this was the last thing that they wanted to deal with at the moment.

"Last I checked, Ferret, Diagon Alley is for everyone." Ron grumbled, he had seen some people he had recognised and couldn't help but confront them.

"What are you four doing with these people?" Ginny asked, she was looking at Charlie, Bill, Remus and Sirius when she said this, as the others she did not know.

"They are cool to hang out with." Charlie said with a smirk, this caused the other Weasley's to gape in shock.

"But their filthy Malfoy Death Eater's!" Arthur Weasley yelled, this caused some looks from the others in the Alley.

"Never accuse anyone of that without any proof, do you see the Mark on any of our arms?" Hadrian asked with a smirk, they all knew they would find nothing on them.

"You can cover the Dark Mark!" Molly yelled, in her head she knew they were evil but there was nothing proving their claims.

"Go ahead and perform the spell I know you have been taught, it will show you nothing." Hadrian said with a smirk, he knew that Dumbledore had created a spell to reveal the Dark Mark even if it was under the heaviest concealing charms, this would shut the Weasley family up for a while.

"I will." Molly said with a smirk, she thought that she would have them in front of all the people around them.

Molly performed the spell on all of the people in front of her, only to have made a huge mistake in front of a crowd when nothing happened.

"What was that you were saying?" Hadrian asked with a smirk, he smiled when he saw the woman's face turn red, whether it was from anger or embarrassment he wasn't so sure on.

"Who the hell are you anyway?!" Ron demanded, he had never seen the boy before.

"My name is Hadrian Aldane, these are my friends." Hadrian said with a smirk, he highly doubted they had ever heard of him or his family before.

"Aldane? I haven't heard that name before, are you a Pureblood?" Percy asked, he had a sneer on his face when he said this.

"My family dates back to the time of the Founder's and we come from a very Powerful line." Hadrian explained, he knew for a fact they would try to convince him to come with them and then run to Dumbledore to tell the old man all about him.

"Really?" Ron asked happily, if this boy was the Heir of a family that old then he would be very rich, something he valued in the friends he made. "You will soon learn in this world that some Wizarding Families are better then others, I can help with that." Ron said holding out his hand.

Hadrian had to hide a smirk at this, as did Draco, this reminded them of the first time they met in Hogwart's with the words almost being the same. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself." Hadrian said with a smirk, Draco was smirking also but he hid it well.

"You have made a grave mistake." Ginny said with a growl to her tone. "You have no idea the power our family has." Ginny said, she spoke this part with a smirk.

"What power could your family have over me, I know all about the Weasley family. Once a proud and Noble house, but you lost all of your money and became biased to all those who had more money then you or were Pureblood. You make friends with rich people so you will have money of your own, Hermione Granger is included in this." Hadrian explained with a smirk, the crowd around them laughed at this.

"How dare you?! We are the closest thing the Boy Who Lived thinks of as family, you should respect us!" Hermione screamed, her face looked very much like the famous Weasley hair.